Organic grow

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by Classifiedinfo, May 4, 2022.

1. Some fem some randoms, doing a 12/12 from seed trying to grow as natural as possible and I use the sunlight when available

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. .

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. .

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. From the first photo to this one it’s been about a month and a few days

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. These are my nutrients

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Hey so can anyone let me know what this is, I’m assuming it’s a pre flower, but I’d thought I’d ask, ps these are two different plants

Attached Files:

7. It might be a male. I don't see the white hairs.

8. That’s what someone else said but the one seed is a fem seed and the other idk but I also don’t see any pollen sacks like none at all, I’m confused lol

9. Also Not only do I not see pollen sacks but they just formed like two days ago, maybe in a few days the hairs will grow out long you know, I’ll keep close watch

10. Got a female everyone lets gooo

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Give it time. 12/12 seems to mess with the plants alittle bit so it’s not like regular growing

looking good.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Word thanks man, and yeah I didn’t know exactly how a 12/12 would do, I saw some on YouTube that turned out good but I’m personally thinking that if I would’ve gave it 18/6 for at least a solid month and then flipped I think I would’ve had better results but this is my first time truly growing somewhat correctly and getting this far in the process so I’m just really happy to have anything fully grow you know

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Girly number two

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. A month of 24/0 would have done them good

I’ve only used 24/0 then 12/12

Im gonna try 20/4

15. Word man lmk how it goes, also I checked my plants and I got 5 females rn

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. All the plants besides the two that I circled are females, those other two Idk yet but they seem to not be growing much, wonder why

Attached Files:

17. Suns out nice and strong today, the weather is starting to get nicer so for the flowering stage hopefully I can mostly use the sunlight, I personally believe no light matches the sun plus more trichome production is made with the real sun due to the trichomes actually being a defense system against bugs and heat from the sun at least so I been told but also from what I’ve seen first hand it seems true

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  18. Started with like 17, now I’m down to 5 but it was all in the name of science and learning these plants from seed to flower to the roots to just everything I learned so much and I’m super excited for the future and more I can learn, the flower stage is upon us for all these plants you see here besides the smallest one

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Look good You should have enough daylight hours outside I wouldn't even use inside lights

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks man I’m hyped and I have to use indoor lights cus the way my house is angled I can only get about 6-7 hours of sunlight so for the other time I use the lights

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1