12/12 from seed, small led sog

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by highsmyth420, May 10, 2015.

1. #1 highsmyth420, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
    Thought I'd start a journal as I havnt done one for a while and my setup has changed greatly, I now run led as apposed to cfl and have a nice new cabinet I modified.
    Will post pics of the cabinet shortly and of the current setup, I am unsure of strain that is In flower these are some that are finishing up from last run still, the big ones had a few weeks veg and the smaller ones were put straight to 12/12 from seed.
    Each side of the cabinet is 2sqft.
    One side has a 135watt led(actual watts is 90) in one side and a 45 watt cfl and 24 watt cfl in the other side for starting them.the strain I have started in the cfl room is a strain I bred using male pollen from a afghan kush/hash plant on an unknown strain which was the same as the girl at the back with extremely heavy lower branching.also have some sativa looking seeds germinating at the moment as I have heard sativa runs well under 12/12 from seed....any advice etc would be greatly appreciated.

2. Cool man. Good to see you have been keeping it going

3. #3 highsmyth420, May 10, 2015
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431222062.299501.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431222088.309416.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431222121.857583.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431222153.915429.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431222183.357607.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1431222214.546992.jpg

This is them so far...hard to get a nice pic under the led...this is only a 3 spectrum led but works great .red,orange,blue 7,1,1.
    Been growing this whole time just hard to find the time to update a journal so looking forward to keeping this one going.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

Will upload in highest quality next time these pics suck

4. #4 CfLedDirtee, May 10, 2015
    Check my set up I'm running led and t5 ho

5. #5 highsmyth420, May 10, 2015
    Will have a look...this cupboard was flipped to flower on the 4/4/15

6. Nice I just flipped to flower today after very short veg

7. Cupboard is lined with panda reflective lining works great

8. Cool can't wait to have all12/12 sog in here the bigger one at the back that vegged has been a cunt to maintain and lollipop and so has the one at the front which was topped and begged for 3 weeks

9. Yeah I noticed some very sativa Dom traits in most of my girls so I decided on the sog about at 3_4 weeks flower I may add like 3_4 more clones for the next round

10. sounds like a good plan...I have heaps of seeds and no veg room so I always go straight from seed and never have clones

11. Yeah IMA med patient in Washington so I just go to my local market and buy clones from a reliable source I even get to the sample the meds before I buy the clones ensuring the highest quality plants

12. Wow some people are just lucky I guess haha

13. #13 highsmyth420, May 10, 2015
    Any suggestions on minimum pot size in a small sog like this as I need to fit as many as possible(not bothered if the ones on the light outskirts are a bit smaller and shitty) but don't want to compromise yield of each plant just to fit a few extra small plants

14. What are your depth and width??

15. Can't remember exactly but put it into a calculator for doing sqft when I built the cupboard and it came in at like 2.2sqft from memory

16. I'd go with 4-5 half gal pots at best they will still get plenty healthy in half galnpots

17. Ok sounds good as the only 12/12 I have done recently have been in like 1 litre pots and had a small pull maybe 5 grams dry each so hopefully the bigger pots should equal bigger girls ...I've got some in 2 litre pots at the moment so hopefully this will do(think 2 litres is just over a half gallon?)should be able to fit 5 2 litre pots in there nice and snug....might even dot a few small 1 litre pots in the gaps just to fill space.

18. Sounds like a solid plan if you use smart pots u could probably fit six since their easier to squish together since their made of fabric u can mold them to fit in a odd space even with dirt just squeeze the sides n shit till u can fit six

19. Nice...sounds like the way to go

20. Yeah u can get them online for as low as .75 a pot they run about 1.75 a pot at the hydro store