12/12 From seed - sexed after 25 days

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thosevacanteyes, Oct 16, 2008.

1. Hey everyone,

I have 3 plants going right now, one is 25 days old the other two are about 20 days old.

I was able to sex my oldest one today(25 days), very early in my opinion.

The reason this grow is 12/12 from seed is because of height restrictions in my grow space(plants cannot get any larger than about 24-28 inches)

The plants were under MH for 2 weeks before switching to the 250w hps bulb.

I don't like keeping grow journals anymore because I get paranoid, so I thought I would at least let you all in on what I have been up to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-C

2. the leafs look strange mate, you not worry about the chances of hermies?

3. If you are referring to the leaves in the first photo then it is because those have not opened up completely. I topped her 3 days ago and the pre-flowers are in the new growth, that is a close-up photo of the new growth.

-C

4. I see, but I read a lot of sites mentioning putting on 12/12 too early or from seed has a high chance of hermies

5. There are also many sites who recommend it. For the sake of saving space, no I am not worried.

-C

6. any other comments would be appreciated. I do have one question, Since I flowered so early, will it still be 8 to 9 weeks, or should I play it be ear, this is the first time I switched the MH bulbs this early.

-C