12/12 From Seed Pc Grow Stealth Bagseed

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by NEFarmer, Mar 18, 2014.

1. #1 NEFarmer, Mar 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
    Hello GC!
    I just signed up today, however I've come back consistently for info and after reading many different forums I've decided to call this one "home".

I'm starting my first official grow, I grew a single plant about 5 years ago outside and had to prematurely chop due to a moving circumstance.

So I have one seed I put in shot glass water technique last night and finished up my PC box for now, still need to get a powerstrip and a couple light bulbs, but for now what I have will work,

I'm growing in some older repurposed soil with a small amount of coco mixed in to make up more soil.

Mostly just documenting for my own experience, but all are welcome along for the ride!

Here's a pic of the box right now, will be removing the lamp and replacing with a powerstrip with 3 bulbs, whenever I get off my ass and go get em
    image.jpg

Intake/outtake
    image.jpg

Temp/humid, temp may be a little low? Hoping the increase of 2 bulbs will help warm a little
    image.jpg

2. Sorry guys just realized the pics are turned, not sure why, they were straight on the iPad..

3. The box looks alright i guess.. i dont think anything will actually grow in it. Keep it updated tho!

4. you think its too small? im planning lst around the pot so im hoping it doesnt get to tall if thats what your thinking, on top of that im planning on making a clone from this and taking clones from that for my summer crop so i dont need to order so many seeds, hopefully..

5. #5 vinnyfraser, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2014
    Its not that the box is to small, I just don't think the box is ready to grow anything yet, look up some over PC grow boxes and take a look at what they look like, you'll defiantly need more then 1 light

6. Yea I'm gonna put 3 or 4 lights in it, depends how many I can fit onto a powerstrip, the lamps just for the time being untill I get a chance to run to Home Depot

7. Seed finally cracked and I placed into soil
    Anyone think I could put a small scrog in there to help with some height?
    Or no because most of the training will be during flowering?

8. #9 NEFarmer, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Just updating, broke soil 2 or 3 days ago, approx 2" tall now

9. Pretty cool. I subscribed. I would get 2 big bulbs and put them on each side and put the pot in the middle. Or a power strip with 3 40w bulbs along the back. Either way you need about 80w to really light that sucker up. Personally I think that your pot is a little big for the box.

I saw someone do a double scrog in a PC growbox. It doesn't really matter how early on you do it but I think scrog is your best bet.

10. I think the pot is a half gallon? And yea I'm gonna go scrog and powerstrip method, that seems like the best option for space reasons

11. Finally got the powerstrip and the plug in sockets and bulbs, I got a 4 pack of 2700k and 1 5000k and I have a few 5000k sitting around, there all 14 actually watts I believe, I've put 2 2700k and 3 5000k, for a total of 5 bulbs in a maybe 1 sf of box lol, I think that should be enough.
    Also I had to go with the 14 watters as I don't know if the other bulbs would be to long for my box and would not allow me to close the door,
    I'll snap some pics tonight for yall

12. Interesting set up, subbed to see how this goes.

The lamp had me worried, glad that it's temporary.

13. I would've tried harder to find some 65k bulbs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Thanks, I'm working on another cab that will give me a little more room then in this PC

15. Man I spent over 2 hours driving around to stores around my area and didn't find not a single one

16. Also when I added the lights I forgot to check on the cab before I left for work, so.. The cab got to like 94.6 for who knows how long, and I think the plant suffered, looks like it has a major heat problem I think

17. Here's some pics, sorry there not the greatest,

Lights
    image.jpg

Heat stress? Let me know if I may be wrong
    image.jpg

Slight LST
    image.jpg

Pear tree lol
    image.jpg

18. New cab in progress

Attached Files:

19. I thought this was funny, my guard lizard!
    image.jpg