12/12 from clone??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by rickyjoepr, Sep 7, 2007.

1. can i immediatley flower a clone in 12 12 or should i let it get some more
    vegative growth

2. yes you can start 12/12 as soon as some roots are established.

3. If your clone is in a typical 1" cube, make sure you have roots literally dangling and crawling from the bottom before you try. It's gotta be PACKED with roots otherwise your plant won't catch entirely.

A lot of Sativa strains or sativa dominant strains need this particular treatment. Indicas won't get over 2 or 3 feet tall at most (in doors anyway), and grow in height much slower.

This particular treatment DOES NOT WORK for Indicas very well. Do some research on your genetics. Or if your problem is just not having enough height space and wanting to force flower early, then yeah I guess it would work.

4. i sure haven't found this to be the case with what i've grown. i usually grow in 5 gallon buckets, and w/o training, would get big fairly quick. using 1000 watts helps. as for flipping as soon as you get roots. remember, decreased root mass equals decreased (way decreased) yield. the only way to get root mass is to veg. for a good 30 days.

5. the little plants were cloned ~aug 1 and were vegged under floros for 4 weeks...as of pic they are 1 week outside and into flower...5 weeks old...veg as long as you can,,,it is getting late for outdoors in the upper north u.s....will harvest end of oct...good luck.

[​IMG]