12/12 after 2 weeks

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spededdy, Mar 12, 2010.

1. is it possible, does anyone know of anyone doing it or links please?

2. I do it all the time

3. You can do it from day 1, but the plant won't begin to show sex until about day 30 depending on strain, so its best to leave it on veg for most of the first month.

I'd wait 5-7 days.

4. I wouldn't recommend it. Your not going to get your full yield. Possible? Yes.

5. 2 weeks of veg?

yeah that is fine, just have smaller plants.

Evil :smoke:

6. so if i let it grow to 3 inches flower it, its gonna be tiny buds? will it grow alot?

7. #7 toilofday, Mar 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2010
    It won't flower for 30 days regardless of light schedule. You're working against yourself if you short it. Period.

It's sea of green. You produce smaller plants, but you do it faster. More bud per year, less yield per plant. You do a 2 week rotation. Plant every 2 weeks.

Even the 12/12 from seed guys say to veg for 30 days, and they call themselves 12 12 from seed.

8. i did 3 week veg with mine
    got about 25 dry grams off 5 small plants

[​IMG]

9. you got any more pics or a grow journal tell me about please

10. I did 12 12 after 14 days from clone and they are now on day 34 flower and about 2 ft tall. if I cut it down right now I would get more than 25 gs.... how many weeks did you flower those for dan k

11. yeah I was thinking that too.I have a Wonder Woman that I vegged 16 days and a Blue Mystic I only vegged 6 days,the BM just showed hairs 2 days ago(at 24 days old)and is ridiculously bushy,the WW about 15" long(not tall,LST)not bushy at all but budding nicely since showing at day 30.I followed SEEMoreBuds' book.A lot of growers grow 4 ft plants then cut 18 inches worth of branches off midway through budding.I figure save 3 weeks worth of vegging,only trim 6 in. for airflow and top concentration,and there you go.Especially with CFLs, with the limited penetration