11th week of flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by josh90, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Just wanted some feedback. Tuesday started the 11th week of flowering of 3 unknown bag seeds. In some spots I see what looks like amber trichomes and some looks clear still. Will take more. Wish I would have gotten a stronger scope Screenshot_2016-09-29-10-05-17.png Screenshot_2016-09-29-10-05-06.png Screenshot_2016-09-29-11-12-02.png Screenshot_2016-09-29-10-04-56.png

2. those look fairly ready, those trichomes are not clear they are milky and i see several ambers... check around if it looks this way alll around harvest

3. i see a staged harvest would probobly be your best bet, your light isnt the best.

4. This is my first grow and still learning. I'm next lights r gonna be good ones platinum leds.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Here is another pic gonna do a few more to be sure Screenshot_2016-09-29-13-10-41.png

6. For most strains, 10 weeks after you see good bud production starting on your plant is enough. But the longer you let it got, the better it's going to get. Not bad for a first time grow at all. I'm sure you realize you need better lighting during flower. Also, when you think about providing light for the plant, learn to use the light to get the plant to do what you want it to. If the plant is starting to stretch, you need to lower it down closer to the plant to stop it. If you need to get some height on your plant, then raise your light and you'll see them come on up to get to it. Light controls everything with these plants and is THE KEY to getting a big plant with nice dense and fat buds. Weak light just produces a weak and underdeveloped plant. But you've really done well to be your first one. With each, you get better and as you improve your setup and begin to realize what is truly important in doing this, you just get better results with every plant you harvest. Good job. TWW

7. Just pretend you never read this post it's littered with misinformation. He is right about good lights equal good results but the rest you can just ignore lol. Plenty of plants are ready at 8 weeks and plenty finish at 10 weeks AND plenty finish at 12 weeks it's just genetics. From the pics of trichomes I'd probably go another 7-10 days, bag seed is unpredictable, if you had seeds that you knew the genetic makeup it's much easier to predict a finish time.

I don't think you did anything wrong with the light height or anything, it's obvious the 3 plants are 3 different seeds (or phenos at a minimum) that one girl just grew beastly the others don't appear to have stretched too much just that one monster is uber tall (and probably a 10-12 weeker if not more).

8. What happened to the leaves?

9. I trimmed them down cuz a lot of them had burns on the from nutrients and some we're falling off

10. Looks good to me.
    Keep doing your research.
    I have to agree with @grojak tho. Be carful how you take anyone's advice on any forum.

Are you flushing?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. It's been flushed with plain rain water since the Sept 7.and been watered 3 times since then. So would it be ok to harvest right now if I wanted??if I need to I can try to get some better pics of trichomes if I need to