11 year old exposes Monsanto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tflga, Feb 1, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nndEZBQ9bds]11 YRS OLD EXPOSES MONSANTO AND TELLS MONSANTO WHERE THEY CAN SHOVE IT .. BRAVE CHILD. - YouTube[/ame]

What a cool kid! Shows you what HOMESCHOOLING CAN DO FOR A CHILD

2. interesting kid.

hes a bit radical which makes me think hes being fed some lines.

but he still seems more conscious than most 11 year olds.

3. ahaha no way that was awesome :hello:

4. smart kid

but genetically altered food is good for business..

5. Calling him radical is like saying Ron Paul is radical...

6. Fixed :cool:

7. well he was saying outright that GM food causes cancer and thats not really all that supported.

and he was talking as if everyone didnt know anything about what he was talking about.

he's very naive, but as i said still more conscious than most 11 year olds

8. lol he was giving a presentation. Isn't the people you're trying to reach the people who don't know this information?

I'm not sure how you are going to criticize this kid for doing what he did. He spoke well, was very organized, didn't look too nervous, and gave great info.

And yes, GMOs are plenty bad for you. I prefer nature...

The Truth Is Out on Genetically Modified Foods - And It's Not Pretty

9. Okay, maybe not cancer, but diabetes, autism, obesity, to name a few. ;)

10. Related....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCI8Jj0P9h4&feature=related]100% Raw Vegan, Unvaccinated Toddler Named Aya :) - YouTube[/ame]

11. This kid isn't so intelligent so much as the average liberal is over estimated.

If this child was able to come to these conclusions on his own I don't understand how he doesn't realize what a miracle it is that science is capable of putting fish DNA in a tomato.

To me this child demonstrates that home schooled children and state schooled children are just as impressionable.

It'd of been nice to ask him: Would you prefer all the GMO bulk food not exist and the people who rely on that food to survive die for your organic utopia or do you support people being free to make their own choices.

(FYIW This countries food system is fucked, but it's fucked as a result of government legislation enabling these shit farms. He's blaming the wrong people which is what makes me believe this is rehearsed and not his own ideas.)

12. Notice: This kid isn't distracted like every single child I see. At 2, this child has to be THE most perceptive child I have ever seen.

That (above) coupled with a certain video I saw recently really makes me wonder... About flouride, excessive sugars (given to children), etc... But that vaccine-thing I disagree with.

Anyway, the video I am talking about was a documentary where a (white) man found a tribe of aboriginals who have never had contact with the outside world. While it was great how they reacted to current technology, I noticed something in the background: The little children (same age as the kid in the above youtube video) were just as perceptive. They were well behaved, calm, and once again, perceptive...

Really makes you think what the fuck we're really eating and are some of those conspiracies true after all?

As far as I'm concerned, I could give a fuck about all that shit (these days). I'm going to die one day anyway, so fuck it.

But I do wish that it didn't have to be that way for me and/or everyone else.

If I don't make sense, my bad. I'm tired as hell but am reluctant to go to sleep right now.

13. When kids sound that smart I feel like there just repeating what either there parents tell them to say, or someone else is telling them to say. Smart kid, but he needs to be out playing in the woods.

14. "exposes"
    come on now.
    he complained about some hot button issues and was fairly well articulated for a kid, but we know these things already.
    I would have liked to hear his plan on how to fix these things.
    there's no way we're going to feed 7 billion people with organic food and meat from old mcdonald's farm.

15. "I'd rather be an organic farmer"
    *sympathetic applause*
    "Don't fucking patronize me, folks."

16. agreed man, it's not so amazing when a scientist who actually did research on this and knows the actual science involved tells us about this. but when an 11 year old reiterates what the smart scientist man says, without any understanding of the implications of the pros and cons and how it affects things globally; it's freakin aammmaaazzing

17. #18 lilro, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    If our dirt wasn't so fucked up and people weren't so brainwashed into paying for food it would be very easy to have your own farm. People did it for thousands of years, and still do. It doesn't take that much work to plant seeds and water them. Come on this is a weed site. Half of us are already there.

http://www.alternet.org/food/151572..._days_in_jail_for_planting_a_vegetable_garden

This is what a corporation run "education" system does to us.

18. I guarantee you were not this educated when you were 11 years old.

So you'd be just fine with getting genetically engineered fish-tomatoes every time you went to the store for some tomatoes?

All children are impressionable, its just a question of what you want your child to listen to. The truth, or lies.

I think he would say No, dont get rid of the bulk food that some people rely on, just dont put shit that will kill you in it!

From what I saw and heard it seemed to me like he was blaming the corporations and those who allow it to happen. How is this the wrong people to blame?

:confused:

19. #20 Brenjin, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    I'm aware gmos are bad for you. But the alternative method they do is even worse and the results they have out now on current methods doesn't show that it causes cancer outright. I haven't seen any proof of that and I've looked around quite a bit

Don't get me wrong I don't eat any gm food but there is just no direct cancer link