11 hour standoff between my neighbor and 213 cops...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stone Wars, May 24, 2010.

1. I agree, I wish he took a few pigs out with him.

2. lol i was thinkin this before i even read his story. pretty epic tho

3. i dont agree with the killing of the cops cause i have to call them sometimes also lol. but im saying if it was me i would have done a better job. not saying i am looking to do this just to be clear XD

4. damn it!

5. He sounded like a complete twat if you ask me, trying to kill his wife and her son.
    Not all cops are assholes who deserve to die. Then again, I'm British and have no concept of these American police - they could all be insane killing machines sent from the future to steal our weed and bring about the downfall of mankind, I have no idea.

6. they are

7. I'll spread the word :D

8. generalizations of groups of people are never true...cops have families so let's chill....

9. I hope you realise that I was joking :p

10. lol you mean the fuckin breaking sticks one, and how he got hit in the dick by a stray stick?

11. Ahah i quoted that one in my sig

12. it wasn't towards you...

for whoever said he should have taken some out with him....

i know most aren't serious when they say i would kill all cops but someone might read and think they were serious...

13. i would just like to say, that thats some crazy shit. i'm glad you know how to hold your own ;). and as for wunschshrek - you pwned him. ha.

14. :mad: i feel for that family...i must admit though i'm pretty faded and cant remember the details.
    nothing like that ever happens where i live (thank god).

15. what if u were rubbing one out and they busted in right when u busted your load in their direction in surprise

ha

16. Thats the part that got me , im trying to imagine a load of stressed out cops in a seige situation coming across a guy with a loaded weapon and patting him on the back , try as i might ....it just gives me a sore head.

17. They'd find a way to deem it as "resisting arrest" still :p

18. Thank you for that interesting, but fake story.

19. armored tank WHAAAAT

20. People should really take the time to actually read the thread before calling bullshit, you could avoid looking like a jackass then:D

Thats pretty amazing though, SEAL's are scary dudes, glad the family's ok.