11 "finger" leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by daspurps94, Jul 20, 2008.

1. So I am currently flowering two plants, one thai sativa and one AMS from greenhouse. The AMS is definitely a sativa/indica hybrid as it vegged for 5 weeks and has been flowering for two and is only about a foot tall but still manages to produce sativa-esque leaves. Now, I have seen 3, 5 and 7 finger leaves but never 11. But my AMS is producing a few 11 finger leaves, is this common?

2. i think it might be strain specific.. the only reason say is because me and trogdor4564 are both growing purple wreck and both have plants with 11 and 13 pointed leaves.

3. I figured, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks!

4. I also have some purple urkle that supports 11 finger leaves but only if i allow them to grow that large the moms are covered with them but because of their stretch i force so early i rarely see them ekcept on monster growths

5. I like the sounds of these leaves, never seen or heard of em can anyone put a pic up?

The Duck.

6. I have one with 9 fingers, rest have 7. Just bagseed too. Hope she's a good girl!!! :D

7. have seen plants with up to 15 blades... genetics? possibly. I know that both plants showing this trait on my current grow, turned out to be male. Extremely vigorous, bushy, monster males.

So theres a new piece to the puzzle... i see a scientific break through comming somewhere in this thread... think we need to all go smoke some more.. and ponder ...haha Gonna try and dig out some pictures as well

stay green and happy harvests!

-ksimms

8. you must not have seen your avatar lmao