11 fictional Presidents you would most likely vote for over Obama and McCain

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deutschbag, Nov 3, 2008.

1. http://geeksofdoom.com/2008/11/03/11-fictional-presidents-youd-likely-vote-for-over-obama-mccain/

2. [​IMG]5. Thomas J. Whitmore, Independence Day (Bill Pullman) - Like President Dale in our 9-spot, President Whitmore also had to deal with an alien invasion. Unlike Nicholson's character though, Whitmore has much better success. Similar to Obama, Bill Pullman's character is a very young leader and is considered far too inexperienced to be President. Thankfully, he is a veteran fighter pilot and got into a plane to help fight the alien invasion, which gives him serious brownie pointage and a decent spot on our list. Oh, and let us not forget, the man has some serious inspirational blockbuster movie speech skills he can use to win the hearts of the masses.

3. agreed

plus.... he's hot :eek:

4. 9. James Dale, Mars Attacks (Jack Nicholson) — President Dale doesn’t really stand out above and beyond what we’re familiar with. In fact, he’s pretty much just a parody of the typical Presidential figure. But what differentiates him from others is that he did have to deal with a hostile alien invasion which saw a very large number of humans turned into trippy-looking colorful skeletons. Unfortunately, he was also zap-fried in this attack, but I think it gave him the boost he needed to make our list. Considering the complete lack of preparing we could do for an alien attack, he did about as good as anyone could do; aside for maybe one other movie President…

Just cause i love the movie.

5. #6 for sure, AMAZING movie

6. The black dude from 24/All State commercials. He has that deep voice that gets your attention lol. Plus 24 was the shit when he was on it. He did get assasniated though - maybe a foreshadowing? Hmm...

7. Damn it!!

You beat me to it....

But there actually WAS a huge crazy black man trying to get the democrat nomination, Lee Mercer Jr.

http://www.mercerforpresident2008.com/home.html

Please check out his reasons for candidacy, a few examples:

5. To prove The Klu Klux Klan and the Communist Party are gangsters and organize crime in Business and Commerce through Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Business and Commerce Intelligence National and International.

9. To prove that every person in the United States and world is hooked up on an Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three) Electronic surveillance

10. To prove the United States of America has two Governments and they are Government #1 and Government #2 and I own Government # 1

18. To prove the United States Government is not a failing government in regulations but a failing Government in regulating regulations

34. To Prove the government owes me Zillions of Dollars in money and is refraining to pay me and my business Eye Spy Community-Military Intelligence (All Three)

49. To Prove the United States Government killed my sex life, my wife sex life, my daughter-in –laws sex life both may sons and other of my family members sex life with Espionage Experimentation and Espionage Exploitation sex killing.

It`s amazing how sometimes life is stranger than fiction...

8. Does anyone remember a video supporting Chip Choppertops (or Rick Coppertops, or Choppercops)? It's something like that... I'd vote for him.

One of his campaign slogans was, "One time, my cousin fell off a ski-lift."

Does anyone have that video?