11 Days Into Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by SparkItUp89, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Just put 5 plants into the flowering stage (Blue Cheese, 2 Afgan Kush, Veneno, and TnT Kush) They've been flowering for 11 days now and there all feminized seeds but there not Showing any signs of flowers yet a few white hairs here and there but other then that nothing. Should I have little buds growing by now or am I expecting too much. This is my first grow and I don't really know what to expect. Im using a 650 watt hps lighting system giving them 12 hrs light 12 hrs dark and growing my plants in an ebb n flow hydroponic system the closet is ventilated by an inline fan connected to a carbon filter and an oscillating fan keeping air moving in the room im using General Hydroponics 3 part nutrients. I feel like my setup is really nice but I just figured my plants would start flowering by now then again maybe I'm just jumping the gun a little I just hope nothing is wrong I mean the plants look great and I can tell there still growing but just not any bud If any1 wants to share there thoughts on this I would appreciate it

Thanks Again
    SparkItUp

2. the white hairs are the beginning of the buds be patient takes a while

3. im on my first grow as well but ive been told its the last 2 weeks that the buds really swell up and get huge. i know how it is to want to get up and see a totally huge plant after the lights come back on lol just give it a little time and be patient as you can ( i know its hard) what i did was start an auto flowering plant so it would grow 2 times as fast and i could bud it b4 the real batch was done and i didnt get too impatient and mess things up. its keeping me buzy and amazed.. everything will work out.. keep us posted how it going.. id love to see some pics.

4. Okay yeah I was thinking it was a little to early but how long do you think before I'll start seeing bud I know it will take around 8 weeks before I can harvest but it should start budding and having noticeable bud in like 3 weeks right??

5. yeah in week 3 it will be more noticeable but u still wont have full buds yet.. id say around the 4-6 week will start putting on good weight and the last 2 week is where they swell up the most. try to search on here or just google what flowering plants look like at different weeks.. it should give you an idea of what to expect. like i said im on my first as well but ive done 4-6 months worth of reading b4 i ever popped a seed in the dirt. hope that helps

6. Thanks for the info mates I will def keep posting on here I'll see about posting some pics but I can use all the help I can get so if anybody has some info on something that will help nutrient wise or anything else that will help me get the best yield possible I would appreciate it I hear that using Co2 will help you get a better yield but I don't really have the money right now for a C02 tank and the pressure nozzle which costs like (225$US) at the store I go to anyways I hear that I can spray carbonated water on them 3 times a day and it gives them all the co2 they will need so I've been doing that
    Also the store I go to was promoting this stuff called bloombastic and the guy at the store said it will make my yield up to 2 times bigger but I figured it was bull shit because this stuff was like 40$ for 20mll but if the stuff works I guess it would be worth it so if anybody has any info on the Co2 situation or info on the bloombastic or anything else that will help me yield more it would really help me out

7. ive been thinking about getting this for c02.. u hang it above ur plants and the c02 goes down to the plants... [ame=http://www.amazon.com/ExHale-Homegrown-your-indoor-plants/dp/B00546SAZC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1319520456&sr=8-7]Amazon.com: ExHale - Homegrown CO2 for your indoor plants: Kitchen & Dining[/ame]

8. Yeah thanks mate its definitely inexpensive but how well does it work and how long would it last do u think I might buy some just to see if it works Im sure spraying carbonated water on them and having ExHale - Homegrown CO2 hanging over them would be giving them all the CO2 they would need

9. @medical grower they look real nice really healthy man a little bit more obvious were the bud is growing then mine tho

10. well its been 17 days now and buds are very noticeable on 3 of my plants (TNT Kush, Veneno, and Blue Cheese) but the other 2 not as much both of them are Afghan kush they might take a week longer to flower but I was thinking I would let them all go 9 weeks to fully mature but I'll probably let the Afghan go 10 weeks but the other 3 have white hairs allover I wish I could post some pics but I dont have a digital camera