11 day old white berry help, pics

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Cyproz, Jun 11, 2009.

1. hey guys ive been growing this white berry femmed seed on a budget so its MG organic soil and 2 42 watt 27k bulbs and a 26 watt 6500k bulb. i have emergency blankets in the grow area. it has started to get yellow and scare me. i know i overwatered it for the down curl but now it looks really bad. the bulbs are 3-5 inches aways and i have a small 4-6 inch fan in there ocsilating.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. forgot to add this is what the grow cab looks like and i will be LSTing when she gets bigger.
    [​IMG]

3. That's nute burn.

Get it out of MG soil ASAP - transplant it into soil without time-release nutes and you'll start to see drastic improvments. Affected leaves will never recover, but new growth will be health rather than burnt.

Your problems are 100% caused by the MG soil.

4. does anyone know if the white berry is a good cash cropper?

5. not sure but im veging 1 to a munth old naw it only 4" tall il try and get pics on here

6. yea that wud b nice...thanx

7. ;)

Wrong. Your problem are not caused by MG. It was caused by you buying the wrong kind of soil it appears that you bought garden soil instead of potting soil.(lack of perlite). You are seeing signs of severe over watering. Are your stems purple or any other color then green? It looks like nitrogen def. or iron def. What is the Ph of the water that you have been giving it? It is way to young to transplant, stick it out don't water until it feels light in weight. Get back to us and we will see where your at.

Just because you see the to letters MG does not mean its time released fertilizers in it. Second the plant is tiny and you recommend transplant.:confused_2: -rep. Third and lastly where the fuck do you see burnt i didn't see burnt. Please please have some idea about botany and some experience before you start with radical solutions. Horticulture is a game of time and patience. Not rash decisions.

8. fert burn CAN look like that been ther done that wit Mir Grow soil of many kinds best to stay away.