11 day old seedling showing white spots. Why?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Eugenios, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Hey boys and girls, hope you're healthy and well. Growing a Sour Diesel Auto from Dinafem in 25Lt of Plagron Bat-Mix soil. I'm using Plant!T First Feed(8mL per lt of water), biobizz biogrow(2mL per lt of water) and GH CalMag(1.5mL per lt of water). My LED light is a 240watt KingBrite, dimmed at 50-60%. Distance from canopy is 15inches. I think that's the issue. I will make the distance 22inches or something. Any ideas? Thank you and God Bless.

2. Here's the plant.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Little lady looks pretty good. I think you're doing the right thing by raising the light a little bit. I usually try to run close to 40% perlite in my soil. Your soil may need a little more if it's not draining well enough.

4. Thanka for the reply my friend.

5. Thirsty and hungry!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. So, increase the nutes? I already use what the manufacturer recommends though. Thanks for the reply.

7. No not increase..they just look thirsty n hungry is all

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Did you get water on your plant by any chance?

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. My friend, I really hope it was caused by water drops on the leaves. I remember spilling some water on the leaves and I knew this could leave spots so I've been more careful the last 2 days. I hope the new growth does not show the same symptoms. I will continue being careful not to drop water on the leaves. Thanks for the reply.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The first time I did it I got quite a bit on an auto running 24/0 lighting at the time because I was using the light as heat and I have gotten it wet without running 24/0 but didn't happen as long as I watered around lights out I believe because within the time lights were out they had plenty of time to dry out but the first time I freaked out lol

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well, I do run my light 24 hours so let's hope that's the issue. I will keep you updated.

• Like Like x 1