11.5 miles (18.5 kms) Trail Hike/Walk (6H 30M)

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dopenologist, May 8, 2011.

1. Weather was beautiful today, so we went for an insane hike/walk. :hello:

We always walk the Bruce trail from Upper Paradise on Scenic dr to the bridge at 403 and back, but today we continued to Filman trails, all the way to Dundas, back to Dundurn st, up to Beddoe dr, up the metal stairs (289 steps), and then walked to Upper Paradise & Sanatorium Rd!

We walked 11.5 miles (18.5 kms) at a rate of 2.8 km's (1.7 miles) per hour. We started at 2:30 PM and ended at 10 PM, during which we walked a total of 6 hours and 30 minutes, and took a total of 1 hour in breaks; 3 ten minutes breaks and 30 minutes break to eat.

I smoked 5 joints in total.

Map of workout:

[​IMG]

What do you think?

2. 66 views no posts. wtf

3. sounds like an awesome day man. Joints, friends, food, being outside breathing in fresh air seeing some nice scenery.....not a damn thing wrong with it.

Now go find some sick mt's to hike!

4. Haha word, Urban hikes are pretty sick but I still prefer mountain climbing/hiking. I remember a few friends and I were heading up to the mountains and my car broke down right before we reached the canyons. We decided to say fuck it and just walk the whole way home. Travelled through SOOOO many neighborhoods, all in all the journey was about 20 miles and took us about 8 hours.

Smoked a few victory bowls and passed the fuck out when we arrived at my homies house. :devious:

5. Walking & Hiking, the best things ever!

Since April 20, 2011 to date, I have walked/Hiked a total of 255 miles (410 km)

FUN :)

6. You should be doing that with a 50lbs pack in 3-4 hours.... good practice.