Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

11.5 Grams of THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dale.Gribble, Feb 17, 2009.

1. THC does NOT need to be heat activated in order to be usable.. You just need to break down the cell walls beforehand, whether you destroy them by burning it or absorb the molecules into a fatty substance. I thought we all knew this by now?

• Like Like x 1
  2. THC needs to be heated to be released, railing it would just be a complete waste.

3. Well, how does that explain eating a gram of weed dry and getting pretty high after an hour.. that g wasnt pre-heated or anything. :)

4. I'm sure at least some of the THC could be released through acid in your stomach but not enough to get high. You would have to eat a ridiculous amount.

5. i wish i had a 11 gram ball o kief

6. im pretty sure thats just a hunk of kief from the way u were describing how u got it. kief is just trichomes and trichomes are not entirely THC. the THC actually only accounts for a very small portion of the trichome. trichomes also contain other cannabinoids and useless chemicals

either way, props to u, im jealous

if that was pure thc i think itd look something like white crystal. my mother has told me stories about how she got crystal THC that she was able to snort (which u cant do with kief) and was actually hallucinogenic. and yes thc can be synthesized in such a way

7. one of the funniest things ive ever heard

no offense but you would have had trouble convincing me of this "fact" at the tender age of five

8. that kief is epic, though.

if you got a pair of pliers
    a gas stove
    a beer glass
    and a glass baking pan

you could get one hell of a treebase going!

have yourselves a little rasta party haha

9. no joke make it into a liquid and inject that shit in ur arm... ulll get sooooooo high

10. Damn.. you jus killed like 5gs :(

11. i thought this also but its not true.

heat is just a catalyst, but it is not NEEDED to get high

ex. weed can be absorbed in peanut butter if u let it sit in it for a while

12. Of course man! Why do you think everyone always snorts with the right nostril? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the lol, BTW.

13. Upon reading this, you could pull a trick I saw my meth head buddy do. Heat up a long glass pipette at the end to the point it almost melts, you need one of those tweaker torches. Anyways use that and do a rail, not sure if it would work with that but it worked with meth, he snorted a line and it turned to smoke, I am sure there is a term for it, but it escapes me now.

14. haha I could rob the equipment from school and my dad to actually do that. Although wouldnt it just be the same as smoking it?

15. Yeah I reccomend that, I do it all the time. Instead of a needle, use a turkey baster; that shit gets you mad high.

16. Heat helps release THC from the carbon bonds from the plant, THC itself is not "heat activated." It can be absorbed sublingually or injected intravenously even if it is pure.

17. Instead of that boil it to a tea, and use the turkey baster to give yourself a weed enema

18. damn ***** that's the biggest rock i've ever seen

19. Dude, the man was confused about where the nostrils go... how is that so hillarious?

I think everyones just jealous of your bounty, Mr. Shackleford.

Oh and you should make more and bring to This part of the 'wealth.