Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

11.5 Grams of THC

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Dale.Gribble, Feb 17, 2009.

1. Whats up GC. I'm sorry if you have seen this before, but I thought I should make a thread now that I only have 6.5 grams left.

Keep on toking :smoke::smoke:

[​IMG]

2. I really just want to eat it

3. OMY! im speechless

4. you should rail a bit of that

5. lol that would be intense, but it wouldn't do anything unless you were snorting a flame at the same time

now if you lit it and snorted the smoke coming off from it, that's different. But i still don't see a point in that lol :smoke:

wish that was in my posession. If i was rich & had that, i would drop that into a bowl & light it up!

6. Are you sure? Doesnt your right nostril go to your brain, and your left nostril to your throat.. I'm not sure if that's true, but I think it would get you high either way.

7. it doesn't do anything hes right, it just burns like a bitch and the drip is no fun

8. ...no

9. I hope you're not serious..

10. won't do anything if u rail it

11. yeah, thc is heat-activated, hence why when you burn it you get high, or you cook it & can get high. Just like if you straight up ate a nug, it probably wouldn't do anything. Don't quote me on that part, but i know you need heat to activate the thc for it to actually get you high

12. lmao!:hello:

13. hahaha what

14. lol THC wouldn't be mother nature's gift to us if we could blow it.

15. I'm curious... what is that? is it a super dense super trich covered nug? because I don't know why I just can't seem to figure whether Its like not a hash nug or goo ball or something.

16. Oh trust me, it was completely thc if you saw my other post you would know how I made it.
    (49.5 grams of hash/THC compressor/THC collector)

And no, I'm not gonna rail it, I've smoked half of it already, saving up some more to compress and I'm gonna smoke the rest. :smoke::smoke:

17. :hello:Wow man, THAT IS SOME AMAZING 5HIT!!!!

but just sprinkle a lil bit on every bowl u smoke. definetly get u alot higher

18. Oh, trust me it does. :smoke::smoke: Especially on some black hash :)
    That one piece needs to be cleaned lol, some good honey oil.

Thanks for the replys guys, ++ rep.

Here's my vape.. :smoke::smoke:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cost me $250 Canadian.. Just blaze!! :smoke: