11:11

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CrazEpharmacist, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Im freaking thefuck out becauseof this. Every time I'm on my computer late at night I always happen to glance at my computer clock at the extactt momemnt that its 11:11. It always scares the shit out of me. WHY??? anyone else notice this

2. Maybe your subconsciously going to the computer at the same time as a routine or something. But I always wake up at the 6:53 on weekdays if nothing else gets me up but the weekends I will sleep in forever

3. I used to always look at my clock just at it turned 9:11, it was really sketchy.

4. I do that at 4:18 (my birthday) and 4:20. I just kinda grin.

5. you look at other number when you look at the clock every time you look, those other number dont mean anything so they dont stand out just like 420 stands out. Its like the movie "the number 23"

6. Only when I'm smoking. Then I'll laugh cause it always feels like I'm celebrating 9/11 which is ridiculous...but who knows, I could be terrorist :smoke:

7. youre no terrorist. lol

8. #9 Trabado, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    i was fucking around on omegle, and after a few conversations i ended up talking to this really nice girl, that happened to notice 11:11 just at the same time as me.... we had a long conversation and we got to meet each other... she was realy nice... weird shit huh?

EDIT: and i also notice this kind of numbers all the time every day.. everywhere... it drove me crazy.. now i smoke pot to chill so i dont flip... jk but i do see those numbers all the time and not only those i also notice 2:22, 4:44 10:01 etc... maybe i am not sane...

EDIT2: look it up on google you will find a lot of crap in wich i dont believe... i've been seeing these numbers for several years, and i have my own interpretation on what they could mean... if you want i could tell you...

i'm really fucking high...

9. I'd tell you what it means, but I honestly don't want to scare the shit out of you

10. Wow just tell us , im intrigued and don't know how to use google.

11. I'll PM you

12. p me too:cool:

13. I was kidding; it doesn't mean shit :D

14. Me too. I would go for a burn ride in my truck, and the only time I would look at the clock was at 9:11pm. Everyday. I seriously taped over my clock on my routine evening rides.

15. #17 cupcake63, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2011
    11/11 is my birthday, people always trip out when i tell em im born on nov. 11th. this year my 22nd birthday will be on 11/11/11 takin my ass to vegas with the quickness :wave:

16. I make wishes at 11:11.

17. I always glance at it when it happens to be 4:20 and wonder why I'm not cheefing.

18. I see 1:26 all the time. I first noticed it about 4 years ago, and it continues. Pretty weird. It all started after 2 seperate occasions of several slices of mushroom pizza, where I entered a sort of trance at 1:26 AM that seemed to last for hours. Same thing happened at the same time a few weeks later.. Sends a chill down my spine everytime I see it, which is almost always twice a day, right as I get on my computer after work, and after class.