11:11

Discussion in 'General' started by vietsmallfry102, May 19, 2009.

1. I noticed that bkadoctaj's posts per day number is 11.11

Where else do you guys see 1111?

And does it have a significant meaning to you?

2. Pops up on my clock sometimes. That's about it :smoking:

It means it gettin late for me or fuck I still got 6 hours of work.

3. Yah, 11:11 is on a clock, twice a day actually, random fact.

4. 11:11 started to freak me the fuck out after a while. I see it damn near everywhere, and it seems to be getting more frequent. Also, check this out.

5. Honest to God, I used to see 9:11 all the fucking time before it actually happened. I used to think it was because I wanted to be a cop, but never really paid much mind to it.

Yes, it was just a coincidence, and no I don't think I'm clairvoyant.

6. I started doing that with 447 and it had me paranoid because 447 was the only tacoma zip to go to belt 4

7. Dude, oh my fucking god. I hate the number 11:11. I feel every time I look at a clock it says either 1:11 or 11:11. Always. I can wake up in the middle of the night and bam there it is or if I sleep in there it is. Sometimes I'll notice it in license plates, ski lift number seats, math, anything really that has numbers, even my fucking speedometer.

It doesn't really scare or bother me but it definitely happens enough where I have taken notice of it over the years.

8. its always 1:23 with me...

9. Someone told me whenever the time is 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, etc. You have to touch the roof with both hands or its bad luck.

10. IDK about you but does any else find how 9/11 is the number you dial for help? Ive always wondered if that shit was planned on that date for that reason.