Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

11:11

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMistakeMe, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Does anybody else see this randomly at least 10 times a week?

2. You have 666 post, my man. That's a little scary, but yeah, but I honestly always look at the clock at **:20. I'm always like, "Well, it's 4:20 somewhere". I honestly see it atleast two-three times per day.

3. I see 420 all the time. :) but I'm usually at work so I can't smoke one :(

4. [quote name='"ReeferMan2000"']You have 666 post, my man. That's a little scary, but yeah, but I honestly always look at the clock at **:20. I'm always like, "Well, it's 4:20 somewhere". I honestly see it atleast two-three times per day.[/quote]

Lmaoo. That is crazy because I was starting to think 11:11 is some evil shit and that was the 666th post! Fuck

5. I see it sometimes..But I see 4:20 A LOT more. Hmm I wonder why:rolleyes:

6. 11:11 is the only time twice a day when the good luck door is open, it's good, not bad.

You're suppose to kiss your knees and wish for something, naturally.

7. My times sometimes are

7:11
    4:20
    1:11

8. well, now its 668, so you've survived

9. I look at a clock and see 9:11 at least 4 times a week. Scares me:(

10. me too! all the time!

11. same with my girlfriend! are you my girlfriend?

12. I wish. Then I could eat your wraps<3

13. [quote name='"DriftingApart"']

11:11 is the only time twice a day when the good luck door is open, it's good, not bad.

You're suppose to kiss your knees and wish for something, naturally.[/quote]

And you know this how?

14. [quote name='"Homesqueeze"']
    well, now its 668, so you've survived[/quote]
    U got 500 :D

15. You've never heard of the old make a wish at 11:11 thing? I think it's bullshit, but a lot of people believe it

16. am i the only one that thinks that dudes wraps look pretty fucking nasty.

17. [quote name='"deoxygenated"']

You've never heard of the old make a wish at 11:11 thing? I think it's bullshit, but a lot of people believe it[/quote]

Yeah but I also heard it was evil. Of course nobody truly knows but.... I can't be the only one. I missed it by 2 mins today.... But I see it usually 10/14 times a week, not planning, just randomly lookin at the clock