10KLF and Dave Matthews Band

Discussion in 'General' started by lilstoner, Jul 27, 2009.

1. OMG, so i just got back from the Ten Thousand lakes music festival around detroit lakes, soo much fucking fun, did any other blades make the trip for it?

It was also my first time seeing DMB, wow what an amazing show, AND Tim Reynolds was there:hello: such a good show, anyone else get the chance to see him ever?

2. I didn't go to that concert, but I went and saw Dave at Hershey last Friday, great Concert, I've seen him before, around 5 times. He's God live. I need to buy his new CD though, he played allot of songs off it and I only know a few.

The encore was God, he was the embodiment of Jesus basically.

After like a five minute break, he starts playing All along the Watch Tower, then all of a sudden you just hear the bassist start playing Stairway to Heaven. They mixed the songs together perfectly. They had the Watch tower's best parts and then like a two minute solo for the guitarist in Stairway. So good.

I'm trying to see them in September, they are such a good live band.

3. I saw DMB at Alpine, WI last weekend it was nice, a good typical Dave show. 10k musta been the shit though, some of my friends made the trip.

4. you lucky sonovabitch
    i wanted to see wookiefoot soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    bad!!!!!!!! :cry:

5. yea DMB puts on a fucking HELL of a show. seen em 3 times:smoking:

6. I went and the show was great. Couldn't ask for a better ending to the show than All Along The Watchtower into Stairway to Heaven. Check out all the drug arrests that were made at the campgrounds.

Crime | DL-Online | Detroit Lakes, Minnesota

7. DMB blows leemur penis. BIG leemur penis.

8. Saw DMB open for the Dead 3 times in Vegas in '95, and a couple other random times. They put on a nice show. Glad you enjoyed yourself.