Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

10gs of "kush" for $40?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by theweed, Mar 11, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I'm new here so i don't really know if this is the right place to post this...work with me lol :smoking:

So, I dont really smoke that much but one of my good friends dealer hooked me up with some pretty decent bud. He told me it was 10gs when I bought it, and he only wanted $40 for the bag. At first i thought I was getting an amazing deal, cause my friends would would always buy "kush" for $20 a g. but according to this guy he was giving me 10gs for the price of 2.

This is a picture of what i have left...this is roughly 1/4 or less of what I bought. What kind of bud does this look like to you guys? Note: 1 of the nugs had about 9 seeds in it if that means anything...

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3200/img0409y.jpg

2. #2 Heroic Dose, Mar 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2010
    It just looks like some mids, and it that is 1/4 of what you had total IDK that you got 10gs. Something to compare size to would help.

3. thatsss middies but not bad middies and u got what you paid for pretty much.

4. Def. Not kush very low grade mids.

5. If it gets you high, that's all that matters. Doesn't look too bad, but definitely not the best. 9 seeds in one bud.... yikes..... sounds very seedy, which isn't good, but isn't the worst thing at all. Like I said, if it gets you high, who cares.

6. Looks like you had maybe 3 or 4 grams, how dense are the buds? It looks like some mids to me.

7. the big one in the picture is the size of 2 quarters exactly

8. that just some mid or some people call it swag. depending on where u live is what ur prices are gonna be. atlanta where i live is about the same as what your payin but its 50 for a half(14 gs) but what u got isnt kush... look at some other pics in this forum section and thats what kush should look like

9. Yea, definitly not "kush" or anything of the sort. Judging by the pics id say its just some standard mids, but that is quite a lot of seeds which kinda sucks, but for the price you paid it's not a big deal. Seems like a pretty solid transaction, enjoy it.

10. i live in the atl too brah :eek: gotta hate this rain

11. my guess is you got 1/8th of that stuff which for $40 is about right.

12. I spy a seed!

13. I hate how he told me it was 10 grams...i feel like such a dumbass lol

14. Low grade lmao.

Since you can identify weed potency over the internet.

GTFO! :D:D:D

15. just get u some scales at the gas staion for 15 bucks its better than nothin n u will never get rippd off

16. Yo... OP.. have you actually ever seen kush before? It's bomb.

What ur showing me is not bomb/ matter fact- kush neva has seeds!

17. Sometimes dank can have seeds in it. I consider myself lucky if I get one.

And to a certain extent...I think you can assess the quality of marijuana "over the internet." It's obviously not dank anyway.

18. what should i look for when im buying good stuff? like what should the weed have that the stuff i bought doesn't?

19. Just look at a couple of these compared to what you picked up, and I think you can make your own deductions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]