109 days of sobriety. (not by choice)

Discussion in 'General' started by cobbykins, Sep 28, 2007.

1. I'm not asking for pity or anything, so don't take out the violins. As you can in the title 109 days without the sweet cheebs, but I'm actually on day 47 right now. I'm on pre-trial right now because I got caught with 1 gram of weed.

This is the first time I have ever REALLY been punished in my life. It sucks hard, I mean I don't mind that I got caught now, or the fact that I am paying 25 dollars a week to be in a 15 week program (not to include 25 dollars for every drug test) but it really, really sucks that I can't smoke. I mean smoking weed is the shit to me. I mean, I love that shit, I'm not addicted but its what I like to do, you know?

Well anyways guys, I just want to say that it's been a really hard thing for me, and I love to come on and read about weed and people who are still having fun, it helps me get by and gives me inspiration.

Oh yeah btw, WHY does marijuana have to stay in your system for so long (yes i know because its fat-soluble haha) I have test on wednesdays, and I could time it, if it were like other drugs. It's crazy because the crackheads in my program (the ones using real-hard shit) talk about smoking in-between, and they drink water and it clears before the test!! Why can't this be my case?

Well when you guys blaze, please think of me, because you know a ***** loves to get high, high and free.

2. Sucks to be forced to not toke!! Hope the time pass'es quickly for you!

I'll Blaze up for ya!:smoke::bongin::bongin:

3. Yeah man, its a horrible feeling in the gut. It's really crazy that someone has the power to rid me of a freedom like this, you know? What are they going to take away next?

Thanks for the thoughts man!
    and keep toking my friend!!