102 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bladestar, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Oh, OK. cool. I'd really consider moving it to a more ventilated place in the future though.

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fans on low it's pretty big fan lol

116 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

• Like Like x 1
  3. Did you have a spare bong? (I've smashed atleast 3 of mine,atleast)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice looking nugs.(nearly put 'nuts' due to spellchecker, lol.Gay)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nope spent 100$ on a nice roor replica dropped in bathtub while cleaning , 200$ on this one and this morning me being a stoner I'm like let's go smoke in the garden good idea right? So I move my clothes over on the rail [​IMG] and put my bong on here [​IMG] continue to look for my phone for 2 or so min and I hear a crash look into the closet and the wood rail came off the socket or whatever u wanna call it [​IMG]
    Effectively smashing my baby into 2000000 pieces ruined my day lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Daaamnn.(surprised you never went 'off the rails' (too soon?)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lmaoo I was pissed let me tell you, it's just the way it happened lmfao. Like out of all god damn ways, I have been being real careful lately but apparently not enough!

• Like Like x 2
  8. You will feel better in morning when you're sproutling is on its way.Peace bruv.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Cheers mate best wishes to you and your beautiful ladies as well.

• Like Like x 3
  10. It will all workout. I had a stem problem like that one to my biggest plant Marilyn. Bow She's bigger and growing faster than ever. She almost got a nite burn from my early nute feeding to see how it goes. I only put have the ingredients and she still got a bit burnt. I had to chop off the two first teardrop leaves last night.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Yea I got some mg 15-30-15 not sure when I'm going to use it yet, not sure what's in my soil but I flushed real well two days b4 soil transplant

12. Excuse the typo's my phone is broken and the auto correct system fails me on more than it should be allowed to.

Also make sure you took off the undercoating under the seed that may just be a handicap sprout that cant even get out of that. Many sprouts are misdiagnosed as dead of failures. But with time and patience the best usually comes out.

• Like Like x 1
  13. What undercoating?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Is your grow box made from cardboard? If so thats a big risk. Fire, mold, gnats, humidity issues. If you can what is a cheap alternative is to use polyethylene sheeting wrap the cardboard till none of it is showing and you sould be ok but always run power to a gfo or gfci unit. Dont risk it. I have been electrocuted pretty badly a few times its no fun and not worth the risk

Sent from my SM-G925P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Or paint the cardboard interior a thick layer of coated paint.

• Like Like x 1
  17. No op ur good its not even 150 watts cfl, those lights don't get that hot. Worry about bugs mold and if one of those lights fall thats the only way, you are using surge protector correct ?

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  18. Unless its some small ass box with no ventilation imo, it wont catch on fire

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  19. *Update* she's looking better thankfully, it is on a suge protecter and I have to fight to keep temps over 70 haha. [​IMG]

Trying to upload more pics but having issues atm, that brown spot is the only thing that concerns me she has some new steam growth

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1