102 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bladestar, Mar 16, 2016.

1. My cotyledon came out funky too. Check out my grow. She's a three leafer but had only 2 cotyledon as opposed to 3. Just had one very large one and a small one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  2. [​IMG] These are my autos on 24/0 light schedule after 12 days. One is already touching the edge of the bucket.So I can confirm the light schedule works for accelerated growth.It's cold where I live so having light on all the time helps sooo much with Temps.

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  3. I'm east coast man, thanks for the good vibes means a lot cheers

Btw running 24/0 for a while since she seems to be stunted, maybe it's temps? Always 68-73

116 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

• Like Like x 4
  4. I'm south coast. (of England, )

• Like Like x 3
  5. Plan on getting at least 2x 6400k to swap out for these 2700k maybe that's a factor as well. Need better soil too this is some stuff I took from house plant and flushed real good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I keep mine at 70 ish as I'm running 3 different strains and one was canoeing even though I've never seen 80farenheit in the past two weeks. I think you're doing everything you can so it's cross your fingers time as to whether she'll make it. I think 'she' will.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Was wondering what that tree bark stuff was.Maybe that's the reason. Either way,it's only cost a bagseed to know what not to do next time?

• Like Like x 2
  8. YouTube, Grow Pot Cheaply.He seems to know what he's on about and recently got a bin liner full of bud from one auto mazar. Check him out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  9. The stem looks pinched. Use a magnifying glass to see if you can see anything unusual like a dent or bend in the stem.

I would give get a little mist and try the humidity strategy for sure. She should heal in time, unless she just dry up which means the stem was damaged to much for recovery.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  10. Just noticed you turned your air circulation off? Not a good idea,especially in that small box.Not sure it would make it stop sproutlings but they need fresh air constantly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Listen to the Dr. He grows on a larger scale than us and sounds experienced.(I know I'm gonna)

• Like Like x 1
  12. That bedside lamp is brighter than your grow one!(just kidding) And are you gonna finish that spliff in the ashtray or what? lols.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Or is it a spoon in a bowl? My eyes are fucked BTW.

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Mine never looked that yellowish, so not sure what that's all about.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol those are two 18 watt bulbs and it was a spoon, broke my 200$ bong today so I haven't cleaned my room lol been pretty pissed

• Like Like x 2
  17. I was thinking it may be the cfls giving off some of that, maybe not?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  18. I think it's just the lighting mate

• Like Like x 2