102 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bladestar, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Bag seed lol, I found in some fire that I never ever find seeds in my connect is a good friend. I told him keep a eye out for em he only deals in a grade so I know its good lol. Also I'm not trying to waste my money on genetics for it to die from some silly newb mistake

114 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

• Like Like x 4
  2. That's probably why it's struggling. I'd give it 48hrs and if nothings happening invest in some feminised auto seeds from seedbanks.

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  3. I use Gorilla seeds, great choice low prices and they always throw in freebies.[​IMG] I got these 4 free with a £30 order.Bonus

• Like Like x 3
  4. Plus I don't have a credit card and sending money overseas sounds risky.

116 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

• Like Like x 2
  5. Put some cling film over the top of the cup.This will improve the humidity in the early stages.

• Like Like x 3
  6. I sent cash and it's recorded tracked delivery. I was wary too,but it all went smoothly. Plus you get 15% discount for cash.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  7. I'm a noob but read it's pretty much the main thing to go with good genetics/seeds

• Like Like x 2
  8. I germed 13 badseeds last month and i got 13 seedlings. 3/3 i flowered are female

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bagseed*

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Its not dead is all im sayin. Some take a day to surface, some take a week

• Like Like x 2
  11. I don't deny bagseeds have there place (theyre free, kinda) and they can produce good plants, but I didn't want to have to many variables in my grow so went with tried and tested genes.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dana larsen is sending out 1 million seeds from sensible for free to Canadians. I got 100 high cbd seeds headed my way for freeeeeee

• Like Like x 2
  13. Hope you have better news in the morning fam.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Might look undeveloped for a while. You knocked the shell off right? I think she's doing good, keep her moist, I ran mine 24/0 for a while. I don't know if you can do that considering temps

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  15. So 3/3 meaning u only flowered 3 or 3/13 just curious, I hear ratio was 50/50

• Like Like x 2
  16. Actually, yeah,I pulled a seed husk off before it was ready and it only sprouted one leaf(the first ones,forgot the proper name) It did set it back a few days compared to the others but it did pull through with just one,so yeah you might have done what I did and slightly stunted it. 24/7 lights Is what I did too.

• Like Like x 3
  17. 10 a still in veg. The 3 i put into flowering are makin buds atm

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yea I wanted to but hear so many mixed things about 18/6 24/0 cannabis being a c3 plant ect. Would help temps been running no fan all day with full watts cuz temp is low

• Like Like x 1