102 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Bladestar, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Scared? Don't be scared.Have faith.They are hardy plants,so just keep em warm n moist and watch the magic happen. (or just buy another seed if it's dead)

Sent from my E2303 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Looks like your cup is melting? You don't need the light this close before its sprouted.Good luck

• Like Like x 2
  3. Naw cup definitely not melting from cfls lol prob got damaged in the fall and I'm keeping lights close to keep warm, any input on wether I should mist or keep soil dry? Fan is off. [​IMG]

114 Watts CFL Cardboard Journal

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mist but do not over mist.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  5. And she has sprouted look [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  6. To be fair,I can't really give you any advice from experience, as I'm on day 11 of my first ever grow myself, so sorry.

• Like Like x 4
  7. [​IMG] day 11, 24/7 light cycle under 300 duel spectrum bulb.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Thanks for input n those reply times doe, I will mist in a hour when temps rise in my box bc look at this shit haha [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  9. Thanks for sharing lookin real healthy u got a journal?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Old school.Think your gonna need a hygrometer to check your humidity. Mine was £18 from hydro shop.Seedlings like humidity in the 50s I read.(propagator is good,or you could put a clear cup on top of your pot one,form a dome)

• Like Like x 2
  11. No mate,I'm new to this,but thanks. I had issues with curling leaves,and was advised to increase my ventilation thus lowering my Temps.Seems to have worked to.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Not sure I would have much control over humidity anyways, this things temps are always on point that's why I use it. First indoor money is tied up in fans Ph kit for right now. I had her greenhoused the whole germ but want her to breath for a while. Thanks for the input tho

• Like Like x 2
  13. No probs

• Like Like x 3
  14. I don't know much about it, but I hope it recovers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  15. Thanks m8, means a lot. I'm starting 18/6 tonight and she has been under lights for about a hour now but I'm thinking she's going to make it will update tmw morning.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Hey man, she will make it if you are careful with her. I have had this happen to me countless times lol, 99% the time they make it unless you squished the shit out of the lil thing. Like pervious posts stated cannabis is a strong plant, that doesn't mean be careless. Just my two cents and if it makes u feel any better im sending some good JuJu your way lol

Cheers

Sent from my LGLS620 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2

17. I wish I had these kinds of temperature problems.. Lol. Looking good man. Glad your sprout bounced back. They're hardy fuckers for sure. I forgot about one germinating one time and it grew 5" through the paper towel and had cotyledons green as ever. I ripped it out and planted and she was the most vigorous plant I ever grew. Keep up the work! Subbed!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  18. Front

[​IMG]
    Back

[​IMG]

Any input? Running lights 20/4, no nutes added, mist when I woke up at 10am and again at 3pm should I keep her wet or is it good to maintain dry cycle when this young as well? Not trying to dampen off thanks

Edit; Running 116 watts she's closest to the 26 watt and 42 watt

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  19. What kind of seed is it?

• Like Like x 1