Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

100grams of shake with 4 sticks of butter

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Imalittleteapot, Jan 8, 2011.

1. its all sitting in the crock pot.... 12hrs on low and it should be ready by morning. Going to make some chocolate chip cookies. they should be potent.

I ground it all up in the coffee grinder so its a nice and thick....had to add some water so it will heat right without burning.

This will be the most potent batch i have made as far as the bud to butter ratio goes. ill post up how they turn out.

2. damn bro 100 grams is a lot hahah im mad jealous

3. dang.
    /thread.

4. 100 grams of shake can fit into a crockpot?

5. If you ground it up using a coffee grinder wouldn't the shake be so fine that it is near impossible to filter it out?

How are you going to go about filtering it out?

Last question: Be honest, are you going to eat some pure butter when it's done?

6. Lol, you got me. im a fat kid at heart. i plan on making some dank ass toast right away.
    as far as my weapon of choice... French Press. Picture that coffee press full of buttery goodness, its got a fine mesh screen on the end of a plunger and you just press the fine powder goo down to the bottom and all thats left is the melted canabutter. Whaaallaaa. Perfect for making Qwiso as well. :D:D
    [​IMG]

Yes, After grinding it in a coffee grinder it turns into powder. it was probably about 1.5-2 ziplock sandwich bags full of green powder. I also have a giant crockpot. I could do a few lbs of butter and weed in this monstrosity.

I cant wait to see what its going to do. im hopping one cookie will fuck me up. I smoke a lot every day so my tolerance is pretty high. these are going to make my buddies puke...Im stoked. :D

short and sweet

7. Where I can learn how to do this?

8. When's it due to be done simmering?

9. I turned it on at 8pm so that was 2hrs ago. 12hrs would be 8am. haha yeah fucking right.... probably 12:45 because the seahawks game is at 1. so they will get an extra few hours of simmering. even better.

10. how do you feel about what hashmouf said about letting it only simmer for 5 minutes as opposed to the 12 hours youre having it in a crockpot? im just wondering because i just yielded my first CB and im wondering if letting it heat with the butter longer will make it more or less potent. hard to find a definite answer.

11. the 100g is probably 60% shake from some bomb bomb 35% trim from some bomb bomb and 5% fan leave from the same bomb bomb. its going to be bomb bomb.

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

12. I have done it both ways, I use a crockpot on low, so the heat is not nearly as intense as hashmoufs way. So i can spread it out over a longer period of time. I personally think that a longer cook at a lower temp is ideal.

Hashmoufs works great for smaller quantities. not saying you couldnt do large batches. And one big pro is that it takes a fraction of the time.

Another reason i use the crockpot method is because its fullproof. You have to be an idiot to fuck it up. I burnt a batch on the stove because i got high while i was cooking and forgot what i was doing...damn madden 11.

that wont happen with the crockpot. And i always do it over night so im sleeping while its cooking.

Both work great. Its simply preference. there are too many variables to really identify which method is better IMO.

13. Nice, hope it works for ya. That'd be one hell of a waste

14. It always works. This is just the most potent ratio i have ever done. Should be a blast.

15. just woke up and strained it all...this is the most dark green butter i have ever seen.

I underestimated the process. This has been the biggest batch i have made and it didnt fit in my french press so i had to use a metal strainer. still worked, left some leaf material in the butter but that will just make it even better. I just completely lathered a piece of toast, put some sugar on that shit and munched it down. It tasted soooo horrible but was good at the same time.

i cant wait for the seahawks game to start. i should be high as fuck.

16. Let us know how blowed you get man im glad it worked out. +rep

17. How ya feelin'?

18. Hahaha today is going to be a good day for you, OP.