1000watts , Advanced Nutrients (mostly), 16 plants, 6x6x7 grow tent.

Discussion in 'Coco Coir' started by lantho650, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Wassup GS, im doin this journal here to provide me a outline for future grows and to get input from the people.16 plants in smart pots. Goal: 1 ounce per plant/.5 GPW./1lb off one 1k watt HPS. 3-6 days Veg TOPS. Advanced nutrients, cal-mag, hyrgozeme, budswell I got pretty good clean air here on the west coast so I wont be needing co2. Current Temp 63.9 degrees lights off. Its 4 am. bout 50 degrees outside. 4 Test plants being grown og kush, 2 bubba kush and a lemon og kush. They are 2 half feet tall and Green as they can be. Im goin to bed. ill snap some pics tommorow.

2. Heya...can you be more specific about the Advanced Nutrients you're using in this awesome grow setup?

Some of the newer folks might want to know your specifics. I'm not doing this type of grow right now, but I'm using Sensi A&B Grow and Sensi A&B Bloom as my base, plus some other fun things to make a stronger harvest end.

thanks for sharing! Can't find yoru pics, but I'm sure you're on the right track.

3. Just order a Can Max Fan with a speed controller. Get fresh air out, im gonna buy a 100 cfm for intake. need some small cirulation fans in there too i feel like im letting bugs in the tent buy leaving the side vent open. I dont want to attract spider mites.

4. if bugs want in they'll find a way. its almost a fact of life plants have bugs. and I thought the west cost was where all the smog was.

5. This looks good, I'll pull up a chair.

Looking forward to some pics.

6. Looking forward to this as well. first time grower. did months of research before i committed to anything. i wasn't bias towards any nutrient company, but after doing some research and finding that Advanced Nutrients is the only company to grow the plants that i grow, and do tissue sample studies and continuously change their product to continuously improve results. now i'm not a scientist, but science interests me and i understand it easily. to be 100% honest, there's plenty of AN products that are simply a waste of money, but some products they have seem to be made simply better than the competitions, such as
    Sensi Grow A & B, Sensi Bloom A & B
    Connoisseur A & B (overpriced)
    B 52
    Big Bud (only go powder)
    Overdrive
    Grow, Micro, Bloom
    Final Phase (if you believe in unnatural flushing agents as opposed to lots of water and/or fulvic acid and a good enzyme complex)
    Bud Candy(if you're insistent on spending money on a sweetener other than molasses)
    Iguana juice Grow & Bloom
    Sensizyme
    The only products i cannot pass an actual informed opinion on are Kushie Kush, Bud Ignitor, And Bud Factor X, because there's no actual info on them other than commercial hype.

7. why do you say powder only on the big bud?

8. simply because you get more bang for your buck. you pay for shipping weight costs, water, and packaging for the liquid one. if you do the conversion rates, the powder is much cheaper, you just have to be a little less lazy and make sure it mixes well.