1000W SOG Roots Organics Soil and Nutes -

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sgt.Stedenko, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Hey everyone,

Just starting my 3rd grow and decided to make a journal, hope you enjoy. First of all I'd like to state that this is a medical grow and I am most interested in producing the highest quality herb I can, rather than a huge harvest. I grow in soil, indoors and I don't think that will ever change. I have friends here on the Central Coast, as well as in Oregon and Washington who are dedicated to organic soil grows who produce some of the finest herb i've ever had the pleasure of smoking.

Set up:

16 plants total (11 LA Confidential and 5 LSD clones from Oaksterdam LA)
    To anyone buying clones from clubs, DONT DO IT. Unless of course they come highly recommended or you know the grower. Save yourself the trouble...I happen to have a friend in LA who owns a club and gets them for me from Oaksterdam, suuuuper legit, anywayyys.

Roots Organics Soil and Nutrient Line (Im using Budswell Guano instead of their HP and I'm using General Organics liquid kelp instead of Extreme Serene)

2 gallon pots

7x6x6 room in the attic. Light tight and insulated

1000W Hortilux MH/HPS (I just built a veg tent and put in an 8 bulb SunBlaze T5 setup so i can just flower in my attic room and kncok 30 days off my cycle)

XXL air cooled hood w/ 6" 455 CFM Inline fan drawing outside air through hood

8" 745 CFM exhaust fan drawing through medium sized carbon filter

4" powered intake drawing outside air through heip-filter

12000 BTU Dual hose air con

3x3 tray

Clones were transplanted from 2" Rockwool into Roots Organics soil in Solo cups under 8 bulb t5 . 10 days later (yesterday) they were transplanted into 2 gallon pots and put under the 1000w MH. Going to give them a week in their new pots before I start feeding them any nutes. I think they are going to get 10-14 days of veg before I flip them to flower. I know this may not technically be an SOG grow, but its damn close. Can't f cking wait to have a 60 day turn around, it will be glorious. Well, that s all for now, I look forward to your comments, good and bad. Check the pics.