1000w Roadside bomb grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by seedhead, Nov 4, 2015.

1. I aquired a couple roadside bomb seeds from GI Grow genetics and put them in the ground a month ago. I'm in a 4x4 tent with 100w MH on a wing reflector. Temps in the room running 73-80 degrees, and I'm using a standard Happy Frog soil for all but 2 of the plants. did some topping on some of the plants, LST on a couple and some I'm just letting go. This strain seems to be pretty hardy so far and growing at a nice rate. Hopefully in a few months I'll have a good harvest to show off, but seeing as I have never grown this strain anything could happen.
    [​IMG]

2. More pics

Attached Files:

• 037.jpg
      037.jpg
      File size:
      958.5 KB
      Views:
    • 035.jpg
      035.jpg
      File size:
      848.8 KB
      Views:
    • 034.jpg
      034.jpg
      File size:
      1.1 MB
      Views:
  3. Lookn like some sweet smoke keep grown

4. Just transplanted one of em to 10 gal bags. The other 3 were transplanted a week ago and it shows.

Attached Files:

5. I got 3 showing female pre flowers already! The other is not yet determined. Just might switch to flowering in the next couple days anyway. Pics coming soon.

6. Quick update. I switched to flowering on December 3rd. Haven't fed them anything but water since a few days before the 12/12 cycle started, and all 4 are looking pretty good. Might give 2 of them a good trim on the lower branches in a minute.

Attached Files:

7. Been fighting with the heat, but finally got my temps down to a 78 degree high and a 70 low, which is just about where I want it. If temps raise and my plants keep stretching I may be forced to use an air cooled hood.

8. Here are some pics at 2 weeks flower. The smell isn't too strong yet. Also, I just began adding some liquid nutrients to the soil with my watering today, so we will see how they respond.

Attached Files:

9. I know I posted pics 21 hours ago, but it looks like day 14 was the takeoff because today they are noticeably filling out. At this rate I wouldn't be surprized with these turning out a good yield for me.

Attached Files:

10. I'm also thinking a good Christmas present for my woman would be some frogs, and what better habitat for frogs than in my weed tent. I have noticed a couple leaves have been chewed on a lil, so maybe they will find whatever has been munchin' on my babies.

11. Day 19 of flower. Still looking good. I don't know how many phenotypes this may have, but I have noticed one plant has a terpene smell the others don't.

Attached Files:

12. Day 25:

The various phenotypes are becoming more apparent now. The plants all look and smell good, but one of the plants is special and caked in trichromes and smells like a skunky pine tree. I will post some better quality pics in the next few days.

Attached Files:

13. Day 28: so, I still have my crap camera, but things still seem to he going good. I got to feed these babies some more nutes! They are ready for flowering phase #2!

14. Woops

Attached Files:

15. Very beautiful plants you have there

16. Looks awesome man

17. Lookn' good. Turns out a couple are turning purple. Kinda unexpected.

Attached Files:

18. Started flush

Attached Files:

19. Almost ready. Not the highest yield ever, but it looks like it should be quality.

Attached Files: