1000w mh/hps, LST, SCROG, DWC. First Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by K.O.G., Jan 16, 2010.

1. lookin good, how much do you think was the yeild?

2. #183 K.O.G., Apr 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2010
    Final yield- 2 lbs. give or take a few grams. And 14 grams of some Killer hash from the sugar leaves.

Thanks to every one who followed this thread. Your help and support means
    a lot!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. now thats alot of dank, haha +rep on the grow.
    how long are you going to cure fore?

4. Very nice haul, much deserved reppage. 14g of killer hash? you lucky bitch. I generally only smoke hash and vape my buds. Man I love good hash. Did you use bubble hash bags? Also what was your trimming method by hand? How long did that take you total?

Great haul you must be proud.

5. Thanks man. at least half of it will cure for 3 weeks. the rest is getting smoked!!!!!!!!!!!

6. i love good hash also. in fact i think i'll blaze some right now! i didn't have bags but i used cold water extraction and a screen then coffee filters. my friend came down from WA and showed me how to make it. He calls it Trailer Trash Bubble Hash.
    yea we trimmed by hand. it took 18hrs on friday, then another 2-3 hours on sat. That was with a little help. it was still fucking brutal. i still have a big bag of really good sugar leaf still. I'm going to make tincture with it. i'm more exited than proud.
    Thanks alot man!

7. :hello: What an awesome grow KOG :D You should definitely be proud of what you've accomplished! :cool:

Enjoy the fruits of your labor :smoke:

8. haha nice, i officially envy you lol:smoke:

9. check out my new thread in the advanced grow journal section! 4K watt SCROG!