1000W HPS 4x4 King Tut, Naranchup, THC Bomb,OG Skunk #1,Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yupthatguy, Sep 12, 2016.

1. I use herbiesheadshop.com stealth shipping and around 1 week for delivery. Great prices and awesome deals!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. 3inches in 2 days of 12/12 girls are busting!!!![​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ok this is crazy! Here's the girls this morning I'm guessing around another inch of stretch last night! I'm blown away right now haha
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. My last auto i was getting 2 1/2" of growth in a 24 hour period for the whole strecth period. If the tops start getting to high I would supercrop them. Sooner better then later. I have supercropped plants in heavy flower with no problems actually it gave my plants positive results

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 2
  5. Day five still stretching hard AF [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Day 8 girls are looking great! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 5
  7. Damn! nice buds at 10 Days

• Like Like x 3
  8. Thanks man!! I was just trying to look back at previous grows at this time to see size difference and about what I'm looking at I'm hoping for 25oz for the tent I'd be ok with that

• Like Like x 4
  9. How many plants are in the tent?

• Like Like x 2
  10. 6 total

• Like Like x 1
  11. I have 2 tutankhamon going right now. 2 different phenos a sativa looking one and a indica looking one. The sativa dom one has way more bud sites and I think will yield way more then the other. Just have to wait and see i guess.[​IMG]That's the sativa look8ng one [​IMG]Then this is the indica looking one

sent from my garden

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Day 13 girls got heavy haircuts yesterday and have responded wonderfully. I think I might be more excited about this harvest than my first one!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  13. Beautiful!, what size tent are you using and where did you get it? I'm probably going to throw the veg plants into a tent instead of trying to build a temporary veg/flower room.

• Like Like x 1
  14. It's a 4x4 apollo grow tent was less than $100 on amazon. I gotta get another for my girls in veg! I'll update soon

15. #117 norml56, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Awesome! That's good price. Thanks
    Went to split the room in half and just seemed like a pain in the ass to keep out light leaks.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Subed up

• Like Like x 1
  17. Day 18 girls are looking so good!! I'll get some pictures of the frost in the morning! JayT its good to have you hope you enjoy! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've got a 400hps should I get bigger hps or LED'S