1000W HPS 4x4 King Tut, Naranchup, THC Bomb,OG Skunk #1,Pineapple Express

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Yupthatguy, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Yeah she has some thick frost! I have this ak-47 that's showing frost in veg and just reeks! Hope it is actually the strain it is supposed to be

• Like Like x 2
  2. That's a lovely plant.. very healthy and well looked after.. be sure to open up her canopy and trim off shaded and shading leaves and any tiny growths consuming energy! Remember always utilise ur grow space to the maximum and thus effectively! Better light penetration = better yield

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Definitely just ran out of space in the tent trying to do too much haha but they are coming out nicely right now swelling pretty good [​IMG]
    King Tut [​IMG]
    Naranchup
    [​IMG]
    THC Bomb
    [​IMG]
    OG Skunk
    [​IMG]
    Pineapple Express 1
    [​IMG]
    Pineapple Express 2 (fighting back from N toxicity right now)
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. THC Bomb stacks all the way down [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  5. What happens when you don't train them! Might be sticking to this method. WWxBB. I know you've been asking for the eye candy!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  6. Few more shots. Brother just started at a dispensary as a bud tender. The owner only wants to smoke our product out of the other 18 strains he has. Same with rest of the employees, so that's a good kudos. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  7. How's the grow coming?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hey everyone sorry it's been awhile but had a security scare and fund shortage so had to take down the setup after a year of dialing in and almost to a 2-3 week perpetual grow. Rather safe than sorry tho maybe again soon thinking about moving to a legal state to do it but need to save some moves first. If anyone has any job offers for working for a grow house or dispensary please let me know. I'll be around guys thanks for the interest and checking up. Wish I could have some good news but unfortunately things have been shitty over here. Hope all is well for everyone!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Depending what state you want to live in they are all hiring grow help. Especially cali. They just finished building a 8 acre green house grow in Oregon. And more are popping up daily. I know a lot of people that have licenses with canopy sizes that far exceed their growing abilities and would more than likely lease it to other growers.

10. Only problem is there isn't a whole Lotta money in growing right now unless you can weather this over saturation storm. Dispensary my bro works for is buying pounds of mid shelf for 500$ right now. So I'm guessing the growers are prolly selling them to wholesalers for 300 or less. Comes in under dollar a gram. This time last year it was 3$ a gram.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hey bro I'm doing pretty much the same set but with a 600 hps 6weeks into flower
    Blim burn:bc diesel
    Bagseed:afgooey

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1