1000th Post

Discussion in 'General' started by drummerdude49, Mar 4, 2009.

1. :rolleyes:

Here it is haha. I know most of you dont care but I do.
    I went from being shy and just observing the forums to posting here and there.
    I have learned some good stuff on here but mostly just had some laughs.
    The blades of grasscity are some cool dudes. Thanks for the good times and Ill be around here for a while to come... just wondering, who actually has noticed me around here haa.. :smoking::smoking::smoking::)

2. Your penis is still this small: 8=>

Average size: 8========>

;):D:confused:

3. ^is that the kinda response you where looking for in a thread like this?

Cause that's probably the most positive one you'll get.

4. #4 drummerdude49, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    haha i dunno, sometimes threads like this go pretty well, ive seen it done, I just kinda wanted to see whos noticed my posts around the messageboards, because I am usually trying to be a helping hand.

5. i THINK he was talking about your e-cock (your rep bar)

6. I've noticed you man, don't worry.

Also, let's not bother with cocktalk here, save that shit for the Box

Here's to another G of postage!

7. haha thanks, yeah I didnt even notice he was talkin bout rep haa, I dont even notice that much. Shaolin, represent. WU all day. ^^

8. Lol there's gotta be atleaset ONE person in each thread that's gotta bust the OP's balls, I'm pretty sure I read it in the rules somewhere. :p

I know what you mean though, and yes I have seen numerous posts by you. Do I remember them? No. I smoke too much to remember. :( But I do know you don't annoy or irratate anyon in any way, and seem like a pretty helpful broseph. ANOTHER 1,000 good tokes all round!

9. haa nice man, thanks. "Broseph" .. funny words, I say it once in a while not seriously though haa, more posts and dank in my future. About to load up a fat bowl of jack in a bit.

10. i seen a few of your posts... but now forever you'll be known as the new dude who was 'just wondering who actually noticed him around the forums'

11. Ahh yes, you and I are alike then, You can't really tell (when reading) when someone is just fuckin with u or bein serious, I was just fuckin with u.

And I too am enjoying myself to bong rips of sum purple kush my buddy traded me.

12. #12 drummerdude49, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    haha, sweet. I wasnt really trippin that hard just wondered and wanted to make this post because I dont post that often so 1000 actually took me some time haa. Nice man, enjoy that purp, hopefully my next pickup is indica, a lot of sativas have been goin around here lately, I miss that good old fashioned couch lock.