1000 ways to die

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by laxattack, Feb 28, 2010.

1. haha im drunk and this show is grat this fucking jew guy left crapyah on this hawaiin chicks door and he ran. who the hell wouldnt recognise him? theres only like 3 jews in the state

2. dude that show is so funny

3. Damn you are drunk. The stoners write perfect legible paragraphs then say sorry if that didnt make sense, im blazed right now lol. But ya i love that show. I have seen the episode you are talkin bout

4. if youre saying its good then yeah its good. the jew died from something i forget but dude ths one guy dropped a fucking piece of a wall on his neck and JESUS christ! some dude just hit his headon a car was water thing and his head popped
    shit this is crazy

5. Oh ya. You need to watch the episode with the guy on shrooms who tries to fuck a bear

6. bro the cactus high thing is on and the spirits of the sagwauro are fucking killing them
    they are gonna get killed

7. this dumbadd accidentally robbed a gun stroe and not a jewlerry store

8. heyyyo, i love me some 1000 ways to die

ive seen almost all episodes and some of the worst deaths

1) bitch is fishing, and the flying fish goes down her throat. she triest to pull it out but the scales dig into the inside of her throat. OUCH

2) sword swallower, swallows a umbrella and hits the release button, making the sharp ends of the umbrella dig into the insides of his throat. he tries to pull it out, but no budge
    OUCH!!!!

9. yeah man shits crazy
    its like thy want it to happen so they are famous
    shit man someon who wants to die should do that crazily for the show

10. I like the jack daniels death one lol

11. there's gonna be a show called 1000 ways to lie..

12. is anyone watchin right now??? pepper spray in his "bumhole" lmao!!

13. So this is a real show showing people actually getting killed in stupid ways?

14. its portrayed by actors

15. ah. that does make it less nasty.

16. I think funniest one i saw was a guy that did a cliff dive into the water, and hit the water at just the right angle a super powered stream of water shot up his ass and ruptured his internal organs.....

17. yeah haha i saw one where a guy died from a falling piss icicle that fell of a airplane from some leak. what are the chances of that?

18. that show is so fuckin weird, i dont get how people could do half the things on there

did u see the one where two guys snort fire ants and they get eaten alive from the inside

19. LOL what the fuck frozen piss leaking from an airplane killed him? ha..i mean shit that sucks.

20. a girl wanted cheap implants so she got them installed by an unlicensed doctor. the implants werent the standard silicone they were much cheaper.
    anyways years go by and everything is fine... she goes on vacation on an airplane. as the airplane rises the pressure gets lower. the material inside her implants began to expand and once the plane reached top elevation her titties exploded over everyone