1000 ways to die

Discussion in 'General' started by Anony, May 24, 2008.

1. Have you guys seen this show on Spike TV?
    My god! Darwin awards written all over it!

The one that gets me;
    This guy who doesnt really get along with people, works as an exotic pet distributer out of his home, and has tons of pets in cages all over his place, some of them deadly.
    Well he understood that snack wranglers get bit so often, they can eventually build up an immunity to the venom, so he thought he would do the same thing with his pet black window spider named Elvira.
    Of course on the first bite, he suffered necrosis, and all the horrible symptoms, and then before he finally dies of a heart attack, he lets all of his other pets out of their cages and they use his body as food for the next week until the horrible stench finally alerted neighbors.

:confused:

2. [​IMG]
    Whoa, goddamn!

3. Lmao Blutt, you fucking crack me up man!

1000 Ways to Die is the shit.

4. Hey you know what you won't find on that list?

Smoking marijuana :cool:

[​IMG]

5. yea that shows crazy

6. Lol good points.

7. Totally off topic...but I was really stoned last week and read this story like this:

This guy had some ridiculously huge snake as a pet - the ones that are stupidly large, like a bus, you know? Well, long story short it ended up eating him. After awhile from his girlfriend not hearing from him, she went to check up on him and long story short got eaten, too.

This fucking snake ate like 4 people until they found the snake so full it couldn't even move in the guys house.

Intense?

Anyways. I haven't seen that show...I'm going to watch it O_O. What days is it on.

8. its on SPIKE TV today at 2pm easternn for an hour... havent seen it yet but ill plan to watch it today

9. Damn! I'm just about to leave to a town an hour away to ref some games to get a little bit of cash. 25 minutes before the show is supposed to come on, too =(

10. I havent even heard of this..weird.