1000 watt Sky walker OG (First grow ever)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Greenerdgk, Mar 14, 2013.

1. This is my first attempt at growing. Starting with

x3 sky walker og seeds.
    x4 g13 clones.
    Grown in fox farm soil
    1000 watt mh. x7 cfl 32 watts
    (for future clone cuttings)
    Big bloom fox farm veg.

2 of the OGs from seed sprouted January 24th
    The third February 4th.
    Clones I got last week.
    I plan on cutting some clones, just very new and have no idea what I'm doing.

This is my first grow so if I didn't put enough info, let me know or give me some opinions. Ill post more pictures tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. I hope you yield a pound :)

I would say watch the water... But I dont know enough to say that yet.

3. Yup, I was over watering for the first couple weeks. But here's some more pictures this morning. The 2 bigger ones are in a 7 gallon and the smaller one is in a 2. Will be transplanting from a 2 to 7 here soon. I actually wanna start budding tonight on all 3 plants, and 4 clones.( due to time)
    The clones I bought are lookin a little shitty lol so whateva. I'm gonna take some tonight myself and see what I can do d: jus bought some clone x. Ill post that later on. But keeping the temp at a steady 74. Anything else I need to add lemme know!

Attached Files:

4. Changed to hps 1000 watt.
    Cut some clones, there doing a lot better this today.

Attached Files:

5. They look pretty good to start flowering. I didn't see you mention air in and out. Smell proofing and air quality are a must with the 1000 watt. I'd suggest ducting your hood with a filter and good fan. I got my filter and fan for 200. But I also put a hole in my ceiling. I also run a fan on them to make them wiggle but not whip around.

6. Waasup bud! lol anyway looks good. Im doing some skywalker too check me out "skywalker pt 2 and bag seeds" (my thread title) just a word that sky is a resilient strain this is my second go with her as the first was beyond awesome some "luke i am your farther" type shit. She had some outstanding buds too. Right now i just.started flowering my sky mother she is in a five gal pot she looking like a baby tree cant wait to see her yield. Happy growing :)