$1000 to spend on New beez

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by jeffy2134, Oct 4, 2012.

1. What do you guys think the best piece u could get from $800-$1000? I was thinking of getting a Sovereignity or a Toro. Theres too many crazy pieces out there to decide hahah

2. Your soooo close to having enough for a sovereignty peyote pillar. They usually run $1200 but if you actually found one during black Friday sales in a month and a half you could get it close to a grand. The problem is finding them. They go quick.

3. ^ BoroMarket has a few on there for sale right now.

4. [quote name='"Pizzaroll"']Your soooo close to having enough for a sovereignty peyote pillar. They usually run $1200 but if you actually found one during black Friday sales in a month and a half you could get it close to a grand. The problem is finding them. They go quick.[/quote]

I might be able to swing an extra $200, do you think it would be worth it for the Peyote Pillar?

5. I haven't personally hit one of them but everyone that I have heard about getting one loves them! Check out glassbastards review of it.

6. do you smoke only flower? if so:
    -sovereignty stem/8
    -toro 7/13 or circ/13
    -sovereignty peyote pillar
    -2012bc netline to tophat
    -luke wilson 54 arm bubblers are cool if you can find one
    -DG fritted disc is a cheaper option but theyre cool.

if you smoke both flower and errl:
    -a stereo matrix (you could find a worked one like mine for 900-1400 if your lucky)
    -a toro shrub or double micro

if you only smoke errl:
    - a worked sovereignty recycler
    - aquaa labtech has some heady stuff thats pretty cool

7. $200 extra is definitely worth it for a peyote pillar. I put off buying one for a long time thinking it couldnt be that big of a difference. I have a Toro Circ/Circ and a Sovereignty King Stem, two great flower tubes, but when I got my pillar, it blew the toro and king stem out of the water. Youll 100% regret not buying a pillar. In case i havent convinced you, heres mine:smoke:
    EDIT: I got mine for $1120:yay:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEyLEMFdg3E&feature=plcp]Peyote Pillar Milk - YouTube[/ame]

BUBBLES!!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYBeRLjeJ8Q&feature=plcp]Sovereignty Peyote Pillar Water Test - YouTube[/ame]