1000 grams of hash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big.stu, Apr 13, 2018.

1. as the title says came across 1000 grams of hash it's rock hard not soft at all going to make edible possibly caps might also squish some any other ideas feel free to throw them out there

• Like Like x 2
  2. thats a lot of money

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Not as expensive as you think man

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Make a pipe molded out of hash and smoke something in it!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  5. #5 BrewsnWeed666, Apr 13, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2018

Pictures or it didn't happen;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bottle with some everclear and add some natural flavor oils for tincture, drinks and infusions!

• Like Like x 1
  7. User BrassNwooD has a killer hash cap recipe. I use the same recipe except I use ganja instead of hash. You can't go wrong...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That's a kilogram, ya know?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. OP still hasn't posted a picture lol what kinda hash you got op? I'm smoking on this it's apparently Moroccan hash lol

IMG_20180409_163445.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Put it in jars and freeze most of it and get it out when you need it that's like 2 or 3 years worth of getting high all day every day if you know what your doing using a pipe or bong.

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. #13 BrewsnWeed666, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018

I don't believe OP till they posts pictures lol because i know how much hash costs a 9bar is 252gs n costs £900.. So OP is saying he/she has nearly £4000 worth of hash? Who is he/she Pablo Escobar?? :lmafoe::lmafoe:

Now I've done the math all i gotta say to OP is

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ok guys first of all no pictures wil be posted I don't take pics of that too paranoid call me a bull shitter all you want I don't care.
    Also I never said anything about 9 bars that's soap I have pollen it comes in 100 g bars and you maths is way off An if you paying 900 for a 9 bar yoyr getting robbed big time

• Like Like x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1

13. I don't pay £900 for a 9 bar lol but going on how much hash costs here in the UK that's roughly how much you have..

YO EVERYONE I HAVE 20000000000000000000 TONNES OF MARIJUANA

But I'm paranoid so i can't post pictures.. Please believe me...

@Big.stu see what i did there?

• Like Like x 1
  14. + if you actually had a kg of hash i doubt you'd be bragging about it on a website you'd be out slipping it on the street lol..

15. Yea I see what you did is there any need to be a dick about it anyways everyone knows the more you get the cheaper the price lol and who even does 9 bars theese days you must be getting some nasty soap bar

16. Yea I see what you did is there any need to be a dick about it anyways everyone knows the more you get the cheaper the price lol and who even does 9 bars theese days you must be getting some nasty soap bar

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. I don't need to be out slipping on the street fs how old are you

18. Nope no soap bar here lol, i posted a picture before no shitty plastic or anything in the hash i get