$1000 bucks to spend on set up help please!!!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cwright1328, Feb 24, 2011.

1. what it do. hope all is well. know lets get to it. right know i spend 400dollars on 1oz every 2 weeks on bud.so i thought theres got to be a better way.so for the last couple of months ive been stroilling the net looking into growing my own.but ive never grown anything in my life.i dont even live around plants so i have 0experince but i am midly intelligent,with a couple bucks and freetime im looking for an complete stealth system capable of producing a 8oz or better every two weeks live in apartment so security is an issue everything must be stealth so if anybody know of stealth set up to produce this for 1,000 to 1,500 and i dont build i was looking at a digital ballast 4oowhps lamp and Adavanced nutrients Connoisseur a/b all input is good input if any of u sell setups like that let me know maybe we can do bussiness looking to buy it as soon as possible so if u can help with this please do in advanced thank you your help will be greatly appreciated and growspace about 5ft tall 5ftlong not sure of width

2. I saw a link to a grow tent set up that came with everything for around $1500.00, it had everything you need minus the plants. Dont recall what size the tent was though.

3. not looking for tent not stealthy enough more of a 4ft plastic or wood box fully automated needs to hold 8 or more 3ft plants going to buy 1000w digital ballast now i need box and nutrient trying to max space with plants

4. Ah, ok. not sure how you would turn over 1 ounce every two weeks, I dont think even a hydro set up is that fast of a turn around. I do 3-4 month grows and get an average of a 1/2 pound or so for around 6 plants inside.

5. well that might be a little ambitous i know but after reading some of these post anything is possible with the right equipment,nutes,lights,and a communityof very knowledgeable people dedicated to good smoke like me

6. check out the grow in my sig, I currently have about $650-700 in my current setup. getting 6-7 oz. every 60-65 days. all you need is the right amount of space, which i'm lucky to have in my basement. grow tents are nice because they're compact, but I just built a quick frame, hung mylar and heavy duty white polyvinyl sheeting and hung.

7. I just cant think of any ways where you could turn over an ounce every two weeks with a single grow space that isnt that big, even using mature clones the flowering process takes longer then 2 weeks or even with auto flowering strains. For the shortest turn over you would need a perpetual grow set up, a seedling- starting grow area then a veg grow area then a flowering grow area. Not trying to shoot your idea down but I just cant think of a way to get an ounce every two weeks, I`d love to hear of a way if anyone else knows.

8. what about two of these stealth grow box, growbox, pc grow box, grow cabinet, led grow lights and there stealth cloner do you think i would be able to take those lights out this is the type of stealth im talking about any info on the quality of the boxes[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

9. #9 cwright1328, Feb 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2011
    what about two of these stealth grow box, growbox, pc grow box, grow cabinet, led grow lights and there stealth cloner do you think i would be able to take those lights out this is the type of stealth im talking about any info on the quality of the boxes what about this ballast NextGen 1000W Digital Ballast C.A.P. 1000 Watt and also how long will a 4L bottle of advanced nutrients conni last i think ive found my plants http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.u...-double-diesel-ryder-feminized/prod_1014.html

10. Those were my favorite parts, your going to want to do some more reading or you going to get halfway through this grow and your shits guna die and your not going to KNOW why.

Its the difference between getting to smoke high quality herb or getting to smoke fluffy swchag.

You can spend all the money in the world and still not KNOW how to grow herb, but with the extra time and money I suppose its a good place to start. NOW get to KNOW the plant...ya follow?

11. LOL:rolleyes:.... thats fucked up.... :D

12. Nextgen makes good ballasts as for LED lights there good for 1-2 plants from what I heard. As for stealth grow boxes you might find or get better advice from those who do stealth grows. At my place theres not much stealthyness with our grows, we got 3 doctors reccomendations, an American Bulldog that is very protective and owners that would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6.

13. what would you buy with a 1000to1500 bucks? that had to be stealth no tent,and produce.i want to go slow phase by phase even try a grow journal but before i can i got to get the most user friendly equipment i can find.so what would u buy

14. First I would start with your grow area whether it be a like a stealth cabinet or whatever because that will determine the size and type of light and or light hood you can use in it, the size of exhaust/intake fan, how many plants you can fit and grow in it and lastly roughly how many watts of light you need and can use. Oh and size of carbon scrubber for smell if needed. Also determine the ambient temps around the grow cabinet or whatever so when the intake fan pulls cooler air in and pushes hot air out it will keep the grow space from getting to hot. 77 degrees is the ideal growin temp you can use CO2 if it gets hotter inside. Theres alot of stuff to learn when first starting, it can seem overwhelming at first but its a learning proccess as you go.

15. FUCK YEAH. yA DiG sOn!?!?!?!?!

That quote is along the lines of what i would say Ha!

To OP: If you were to buy 2 of those grow boxes with the proper knowledge of how to grow you can probably see a good 1-2 ounces every MONTH. i'm not really sure about 2 weeks. Flowering times are different for each strain. You wouldn't be able to gage it without enough experience of that particular strain FIRSt.

16. how well do you think 2 150w cfls will do on 4-6 autoflower plants