Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

100!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TrippieJ81, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Good morning YALL!!!! Heh I just got done blazzin up on a couple bowls of some sweet KB. Man am I Stoned!! Well then how are the rest of you this fine morning? I hope well heh I am doin just fine (as if yall couldn't tell). This is one of the few morns I am in a good mood (im no morn. person) with that said not many morns do I toke the fuck out of some really really good pot I mean the good shit sweet with short red hairs. mmmmmm crippie mmm. BTW This is my 100th post!!!!!

OK where the hell are the balloons and shit? LOL Hrmm somehow I thought there would be more. LOL No worries I got high before makingmy first post this morn. so its all good.

Not only did I get tore up this morn I am going to get a bag later and smoke a joint with some honey oil on it what a beautiful day this is going to be!!!! Then when my lil bro comes out tomorrow Im goin to smoke him the fuck out. He was the one who packed the KB this morn before he left to go to work. I'll assume most f you have bro's and sis's welll I got one of each my sis is like 8 years older then me but Im only 1 year older then my lil bro. Me and my sis dont fight but hell me and my lil bro do!! That is until we get High then we are 2 of the best friends there are or when we are rolling we are all buddy and buddy and shit. Seems like MJ helps with that sibling rivalry LMFAO!!!! Anyone else like this with thier bro or sis?

Ahh hell look im rambling on and on well I think Im gonna go find something to do. Until later my friends take care and have a good day. Later Blades.

Trippie J

2. I'm catching up with you...

(Hopefully 'Namron' won't take this thread over...)

3. hehe, the 100th post for me was a joyous occasion as well lol

4. congrats!!!