100 things to do/see before you die.

Discussion in 'General' started by IvGotMilk, May 24, 2010.

1. hellll yeahhhh man!!

Just imagien how nice her body parts are. I don't want to say the word , i don't want to be banned or some shit

2. Lunge wildly at the Pope.

3. her "body parts" are probably (explicit). i would (explicit) the (explicit) out of her. (explicit) (explicit) (explicit) (explicit)... DAYUMMM

4. 1) Pass the bill legalizing canabis
    2) Fuck a hundred women :D:D
    3) Get rich as fuck
    4) Live in a castle

5. mines 1.grow weed :D

6. (explicit) (explicit) (explicit) :smoke: :yay:

7. get so good at snowboarding that i have a segment in a film going off massive ramps with my favorite song playing in the background.

own a clothing company.

produce a rap album

do a dj set at a secret rave.

8. ...(explicit) ;)

9. Become rich, and invest heavily in gold. Have some guy steal a bunch of my gold. Then 50 years later, I find the guy, and hear him explain how I'm never gonna find my gold cause he hid it 50 years ago, and he's moved it around a bunch of times. But then I go "that's what you think- actually all you stole from me was bars of worthless aluminum alloy!" The dude is floored, and then as I'm walking out I turn around and go "Revenge, as they say, is a dish best served cold."

the whole point is to get to say that phrase, I've always wanted to.

10. her ass is like 2 pringles hugging

[​IMG]

11. #31 FiveOnIt, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    What do I want to do before I die? I break in to Tiffany's at midnight. Do I go for the vault? No. I go for the chandelier. It's priceless. As I'm taking it down a woman catches me. She tells me to stop. It's her father's business. She's Tiffany. I say no. We make love all night. In the morning the cops come and I escape in one of their uniforms. I tell her to meet me in Mexico, but I go to Canada. I don't trust her. Besides, I like the cold. Thirty years later, I get a postcard: I have a son, and it's the chief of police. This is where the story gets interesting. I tell Tiffany to meet me in Paris by the Trocadero. She's been waiting for me all these years. She's never taken another lover. I don't care. I don't show up. I go to Berlin. That's where I stashed the chandelier... Then I meet a girl. I take her out to a nice dinner. She looks amazing. Some guy tries to hit on her... now he wants to fight- so I grab him- I throw him into the jukebox! Then the other ninja's got a knife, he comes at me, we grapple, I turn his knife on him. Blood on the dance floor. She's scared now. I take her home. I'm holding her in my arms. I reach in for a kiss... I hear something in the leaves, I flip her around, she gets a poison arrow right in her back. She was in on it the whole time... but I knew.

12. fucking epic.

13. yehhh +rep for sure

14. -Have some of my work published
    -Drink with a member of the yakuza
    -Learn to surf in Bali
    -Punch George Lopez in the face

15. hit the bong with Willie Nelson

16. See Seattle, San Fransisco, and Japan.
    Find a boyfriend who doesn't end up being a fucking scum bag.
    Go to Mitch Hedberg's grave and smoke a doobie.

Various things.

17. 1. Travel

4. Visit Fenway and Wrigley

12. Fall madly in love

17. Get a drivers license (I am 20)

43. Customize my dream home/property

99. try LSD (50th birthday?)

18. visit the JSA in Korea.

19. kill my 10th prostitute.

see any sons i have kill prostitutes. and maybe, just maaaybe, see my sons' son kill a prostitute.