100 things to do/see before you die.

Discussion in 'General' started by IvGotMilk, May 24, 2010.

1. Ok I'll start off :)

1) Watch Ending of Lost :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Jump off the Golden Gate bridge

3. Smoking cannabis was the first on my personal list. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten past that.

4. Closeline someone off a bike.

5. :D:smoke:

6. Top out a car

7. I have another...

Have a 3some with 2 hot woman and me. Not 2 guys and 1 woman. That's just sick.

8. I have another...

Have a 3some with 2 hot woman and me. Not 2 guys and 1 woman. That's just sick.

9. get on stage at a hip hop concert and rip it up!

10. What if it was megan fox and you had to do her w ron Jeremy?

11. That's a good question. I would say yeah. I guess I have some exceptions

But when I go forth and tell the story I would leave Ron out and replace him with Cheryl Cole or some other hot woman

12. 1. have sex with twins
    2. smoke weed with my mom
    3. get rich

Those are my top 3 I reckon. :D

13. very small price to pay. plus ron is experienced so there's a lessened chance of accidentally crossing swords

14. travel the world.....to many places i would want to list so i am just gona keep it at travel the world

15. Get my Ph.D
    See marijuana legalized
    Grow pot
    Retire and sell pot

16. I would die to have sex with Megan Fox. Like seriously, I would have sex with her (videotape it), put it on the internet, send links everywhere... then fulfill my part of the deal and drive off a cliff...

oh yeah, no condom either. i want her to carry my seed!

17. #18 Shabab, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    bungee jump
    sky dive
    have a tunnel collapse behind me while i speed out (not really controllable)

18. im high and im getting loads of images in my head of me doing that... could it be a flashforward :confused::eek:

19. either that, or your experiencing the fantasy every man experiences every day :p. and i video tape it for obvious reasons, BRAGGING RIGHTS.