Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

100 Things a stoner hates

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by N0r3mac, Jun 25, 2010.

1. You seem uptight, I feel like if I seshed with you, you would go on a rant about how weed is the miracle plant and I wouldn't really give a shit (i've heard it all by now) and you'd get all pissy

2. shut up

3. I hear you.

4. when you think all the seeds are out and one blows out all the weed in a bowl -.-

~He Who Dares, Wins~

5. #1225 iJetLife, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013

So I've been reading some of the posts you made on this forum. You are clearly one of those people I meant by 'uneducated' or not 'willing to be educated'. Please read your own posts, seriously, it's ignorance and bullshit everywhere. Besides that, you are the one ranting on others.

In one of those posts you also said that you can't stand people talking about highs, because for you it's only about 'feeling good'. I know why, ignorance dude.  ;)

6. Being called a stoner or pot head.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Uptight people ruin the vibe

8. High Tolerance
    Not having any weed
    Getting so fucked you cant play guitar
    Smoking to much then passing out
    Shitty weed

9. A single 6 inch pube

I gotta be completely honest, I don't think I'd want to blaze with you. You take weed way too seriously. It's a drug man, smoke it, and feel good. Quit talking about the 'ignorance'  and all about legalization and what not. Most people have heard it all already and just want to get high.

11. Generic brand lighters, the kind that hurt you more often than light your bowl.

Also, spilled bongwater :(

12. New smokers (don't have patience)
    People who don't shut up after smoking
    Reggie
    "yea bro I'll throw down"*throws. 6
    Loud people
    Dry
    New dealers
    Shit dealers
    WASTING TIME WAITING (sorry for caps)
    People who constantly bitch about your methods of smoking
    People that rant and think their beliefs are cared about, or are right

13. #1234 iJetLife, Aug 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2013

Awh you don't want to blaze with me?! :(

14. Alright go ahead, educate me. I'm not even sure what you're referring too, do you just want to talk about weed and what it does to you or legalization, etc. What am I uneducated in exactly? 

15. people who dont mind their own business

16. #1237 iJetLife, Aug 24, 2013

Lol you again? Go away dude.  :D

17. Getting yelled at by the wife for stinking like weed.

18. I was serious, you said I was ignorant so tell me something i haven't heard a thousand times already about weed. 

19. #1240 iJetLife, Aug 24, 2013

Yes exactly, you were serious. I can see you are not anymore now.

I bet you know shit.