Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

100 Things a stoner hates

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by N0r3mac, Jun 25, 2010.

1. [quote name='"Celticmind"']Moochers[/quote]

Yes!!

2. An empty mason jar

3. freaking grinding up crappy weed.. stupid seeds and stems.

4. People that will not stop talking or just to talk for the sake of talking when all you wanna do it melt back and Chiillll. :cool:

5. people to steal lighters

6. Hell yea

7. I personally kind of like cottonmouth sometimes, when I drink it sobers me up a bit. Its like part of the experience sometimes.

People that bitch about smoking weed but drink alcohol is on the top of my list.

8. Haha i think that shit is funny, most of my friends usually do it unintentionally, I do too unknowingly half the time.You just get too stoned and put the lighter in your pocket without thinkin

9. Weed but no papers.. < just happened fml ( glass is 1002321309402 miles away )
    When some ass hole doesn't return the lighter!
    When people say something then swag.... =\ go die

10. When someone is doing a deal and the car and the person insists the whole handshake exchange bullshit

I say they're aint no music on she say naw that weed is loud

11. #1211 ismokegreen, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Dead cows rotting underneath the bed...

12. Reading threads like this on GC :(

13. I noticed this a lot offline and online.

14. I'm pretty laidback in person but

- When my vibe is killed
    - Whining
    - Petty drama

That's all folks

15. #1215 iJetLife, Aug 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2013
    Uneducated stoners or stoners not even willing to understand or be educated.

16. People who take being high too seriously

People who take being high not seriously.

18. Uneducated stoners or stoners that don't want to be educated at all.

19. Stoners that complain about stoners

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. -The Police
    -County Court
    -Probation
    -Probation Officer
    -Pig-headed assholes who don't understand that marijuana isn't bad for you (A.K.A. the government)