Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

100% sativa strains?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by RyanSativa, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Are there any 100% sativa strains that have more than 1 landrace strain. I thought haze would be 100% but according to wiki leaf it's not Lol

Thankyou

2. Dr Grinspoon I believe to be a pure sativa strain

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

3. Durban Poison is sativa ,,,,mac

4. That's only the 1 landrace.. love this strain though

5. Green Crack is legend and one of the only Sativa originals I can give confidence in the real "Area 51 level paranoia" sativa thought pattern genetic.

Trainwreck and Sour D might also be consistently heavy sativa and Blue Dream too.

Oh and Alaskan Thunderfuck is a definite Sativa every time I get it. Motor mouth like jabber jaws every time on that one.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Double Jam is a pure sativa cross between 2 old school land races.
    Picked up some from sannie's shop a few years back.
    10 seeds in freezer, takes around 20 weeks in flower 0.0

7. You want an old and pure sativa landrace look up Dr grinspoon one of the purest you can get with a 13 week flowering. 20170921_084458.png