Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

100 reasons not to smoke cigarettes

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jdonnie, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Ive been trying to quit for awhile now, and just cant get the willpower to overcome my addiction. so give me some reasons why i should not smoke cigarettes that will help me quit. Thanks in advance!

2. You can get lung cancer.

3. Oh yeah, heres a big one.

You'll die.

4. It makes your teeth yellow.

5. What if you drop a cig on Accident, and it catches a hospital on fire?

6. it makes your hair, car, clothes, house, life smell like shit hole to non smokers.

7. it forces you to smoke in places where smoking is allowed/your friends won't ever want to be around a smelly yellow smoker

8. wouldnt you rather buy some piff?

9. Save the pandas!

10. I watched my dad vomit up blood from esophageal cancer that had spread into his stomach and throughout much of his body, while he was so weak he couldn't muster the strength to get the vomit to come out. He died within a month of being diagnosed. Smoked one or two packs of camel wide lights a day for 30 years.

It was a powerful anti-smoking ad.

11. Harder to clear the bong when your lungs are caked in tar.

12. Thats an ironic statement.

13. I really don't see smoking cigs a problem if your 16-30 really. Actually smoking cigs are ok till they start doing noticeable damage. i smoke a pack every 3-4 days

14. Don't get you high

15. #18 ramone&emiglio, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    They smell like shit, people around you will hate you, you will smell like shit, your breath will smell like shit, your teeth will turn yellow, your voice will change, oh did I mention cancer? lunch cancer, throat cancer, mouth cancer, gum disease. Do I really need to go on? Don't smoke cigarettes they are funking gross and people will not want to hang around you if you're smoking all day.

16. More money for weed and less cancer..?? yayy :D

17. If you're gonna quit then you need to really want it. This forum just proves you're on the edge. Trust me, you won't quit until you really want to quit.

Nicotine is stronger than humans, but it is not smarter than humans. Don't feed the nic monster, and it'll die. By smoking you keep it alive. It's gonna get hungry and beg, but if you truly do want to quit you'll pull through.