100% ORGANIC OUTDOOR/GORILLA GROW

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ktmgrower, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Whatttsss uppp guys!
    Going to be planting about 40 or so seedlings outside soon!
    Some at my place, others in remote locations for the "gorilla grow"
    So far I have had 9 out of 21 pop up and out of these peat pellets
    Last night I placed another 20 or so in a glass of tap water to germinate the new seedlings.
    4 of the strongest seedlings so far I left in the care of a friend who is getting into the GROW scene
    [​IMG]
    Here's the few I have right now indoors
    Par 12 600 w light (285 actual)
    Only using this to get them off to a healthy start over the next week or so
    Will be transplanting into solo cups soon with a fox farm happy frog soil cut with 50% perlite for extra aeration maybe some mushroom compost as well

Stay in touch and I may show you guys a thing or two !!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Those look really nice for how tall they are. I've never seen seedlings that big, in peat pellets that are destined for outdoor. Great job

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey there! Actually I've never seen such tall seedlings myself till using these pellets.
    The first 3-4 days of these seedlings life was actually outdoor while I was away on vacation. They had cold nights, cold days, tons of rain, and minimal sun light. Causing them to stretch for the light to much. So they should not look lie this actually haha. But thanks for the reply!

4. Wow! Has to be some good genetics, they went thru all that and still look good. Good luck with the grow. Oh and what strain are those?

5. Thanks!! I'm not sure haha! All of the seeds I have are "bagseed" from different buds over the course of a year. At least that's what the person who gave them to me said . I'm hoping for at least one purple strain!

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Here we are now nothing special
    Started a 1/4 strength feed and I'm transplanting into one gallons soon

7. [​IMG] back inside now and transplanted do to moving situation

8. [​IMG]this one is growing strong I'm manifolding it right now over the next 2 weeks to get 4-6 main colas for harvest this one will be by my place until harvest the others go in the ground this weekend . They aren't doing to good ATM
    [​IMG] I transplanted these four into a homemade soil mix and didn't add perlite so I have to water these baby's little by little because it's been 48 hours and they are still wilting -_- so hopefully the warm concrete will help dry the containers out