Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

100$ og

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by youngstoner, Aug 9, 2011.

1. exotic bud. grown by a family friend so 40 an eighth :)

Attached Files:

2. Smell? Taste?

Looks good bro :smoke:

3. jesus tits that looks amazing!

4. Nice what part of MA are you from. Shit looks nice

5. looks frosty bruh.

6. #6 youngstoner, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    what made you think im from MA ;) that being said im from a small town in eastern mass made up of 80% stoners

7. Lol location gave it away. I have a few friends in mass too. Probably close by aswell.plus stuff is better out there to,like the vibe there to

8. #8 youngstoner, Aug 10, 2011
    eastern mass is completely chilled out. you can openly talk about bud and other stoners who you have never met will just join the conversation. ive made quite a few smoke buddies that way. and the bud is amazing.

9. Im up there once every 2 weeks to check out the gyspy cafe. Or at the skatepark riding.. but i definatly know what you mean about the people. I'll be over there soon.

10. #10 youngstoner, Aug 10, 2011
    what skatepark?

11. The one over in great barrington i believe. Its off a main street down there. Where ever the gypsy lounge is. Its near there

12. was it good>?>

13. #13 youngstoner, Aug 11, 2011
    quite.